All the Above- Dolphin Watch, Snorkel, Kayak and Organic Lunch with Honest Eco
Founded in 2014 by Biologist Billy Litmer, Honest Eco was formed to offer sustainable nature tours that put the wildlife and the guests at front and center of the experience. Operating with strongly held values and principles about conservation and eco tourism has resonated with Honest Eco’s guests and allowed for the design and construction, from scratch, of the first Lithium Ion battery Electric boat, for Charter service in the US. While we are very proud of our Electric boat SQUID we are most proud of our crew of Biologists and proficient captains - the wonderful people who work with us every day to help us deliver the absolute best eco tours we can.
You will board our electric vessel, Squid, and first head to a mangrove island that we can only reach in a shallow draft boat.
You will learn about our Key West ecosystem as you Kayak through Mangrove Islands. We will explore the distinct habitats of the Key West National Wildlife Refuge and learn about our diverse animals and plants
Next, we'll load back on the boat and head to another one of my favorite spots to snorkel with sponges and coral heads. I'll be your guide, leading you around a calm snorkeling spot. I will point out animals that make our ecosystem unique and answer any questions.
I will provide a lunch spread from our favorite organic cafe Date and Thyme. While you are enjoying lunch we will head to an area which provides a year-round home for about 200 wild Bottlenose Dolphins.
This is my moment to share the wonders of these marine mammals with you, while always operating my vessel in a manner that is safe and respectful of the dolphins and their need for space. After observing the dolphins many different behaviors we will head back to the dock.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Bottled water - Filtered water in reusable Klean Kanteens
- Lunch - Organic Vegetarian Lunch from our favorite local cafe Date and Thyme
- Snacks - Organic fresh fruit and veggies from Date and Thyme
- Stable tandem kayaks
- High quality snorkel gear
- High quality Wetsuits during our winter months
- Professional guide
- Kayaking and snorkeling instruction
- Floatation provided
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.