Island Adventure Snorkel Kayak and Tour
Discover a different side of Key West as you explore a secluded paradise in the Florida Keys backcountry on this Island Adventure. Tucked away between mangrove islands, shallow sandbars and clear, calm turquoise waters, we’ll transport you to a remote sanctuary normally reserved for Key West locals. Take your pick: Snorkel, kayak, paddleboard, or simply lounge on a sandbar and enjoy the warm sun and cool ocean breeze.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free drinks included
- All necessary equipment included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Departure point located in the Historic Seaport Located on the corner of Greene St. and Elizabeth St.next to The Conch Republic Seafood Company.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Light Breakfast and lunch (on AM trip)
- Lunch - Light snack and lunch (PM trip)
- Complimentary water and sodas
- Complimentary beer, wine and champagne after activities
- Gratuities (optical)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- What to Bring: Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D., Towel, Sunscreen, Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts), Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Cash for Gratuities (Customary)
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Guests 17 and younger must have a parent present at check in to sign waivers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note : We cannot accommodate special dietary requests
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. Additionally, we will have snorkels available for purchase if desired.
Average 4.63 out of 5 stars based on 24 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5264P11