Key West Dry Tortugas National Park Ferry
Cruise 70 miles of open water in spacious comfort to Fort Jefferson in the Dry Tortugas National Park aboard the Yankee Freedom III Dry Tortugas Ferry.
- Catamaran built for 250 passengers but only carries 150
- Biggest, most stable transportation to the Fort
- Narrated tour of the fort
- Swim from the beach to the reef
- Guided tours of the fort with seasoned park rangers
- Amazing shallow and deep water snorkeling
- GREAT for bird watching, binoculars for rent on board
- Wonderful and spacious seating indoors and outdoors
Please note, as this tour is governed by the National Park Service, no discount codes or group rates apply.
Cruise in spacious comfort to Fort Jefferson in the Dry Tortugas National Park aboard the Yankee Freedom III, a high-speed ocean-going catamaran specifically designed for carrying passengers safely across the 70 miles of open water from Key West to the Park.
The Yankee Freedom III is 100’ long and 60’ wide, a broad and stable vessel certified to carry 250 passengers; however, to maximize the comfort of each guest, we limit each trip to 150 passengers. Our veteran captain and friendly crew will take you to one of the most unique and spectacular national parks in the United States: The Dry Tortugas National Park and Fort Jefferson, one of the top Key West attractions.
An all-inclusive day on a tropical paradise island! Almost 70 miles west of Key West, nestled among coral reefs and white sandy beaches, lie seven remote islands called the Dry Tortugas. Host to the enormous Ft. Jefferson, this once in a lifetime experience gives you the chance to see this historic relic located in what it is considered one of the best snorkeling locations in the world and admire a myriad of unusual birds, sea turtles and tropical fish. Breakfast & lunch included.
*** Please note, as this tour is governed by the National Park Service, no discount codes or group rates apply. ***
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 9.5 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Round-trip Transportation
- Complementary Breakfast
- Buffet Lunch
- Guided Tour of Ft. Jefferson
- Sodas and Water
- Snorkel Gear
- Park Entrance Fee
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Adult beverages on the ride back to Key West
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .