Key West Glass-Bottom Boat Tour with Sunset Option
See the only living coral barrier reef in the continental United States on this two-hour glass-bottom boat tour from Key West! As you relax on the cruise, look down below your feet to see the reef, which is teeming with tropical fish, hard and soft corals, sponges, snails, jellyfish, anemones, crabs, lobsters, rays, sea turtles, nurse sharks and other sea life. Upgrade to the sunset cruise to enjoy Champagne and soft drinks as you watch the sunset.
State-of-the-Art Catamaran Glass Bottom Boat (65ft)
Air Conditioned Viewing Area
Twin 45 Degree Observation Hulls
Large Seated Sundeck
Modern Marine Restrooms
Twin Hull Design for Maximum Stability
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fury Water Adventures Key West, Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
Depature point Located between Ocean Key Resort & Pier House Resort, at the end of Duval Street.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Key West’s only window to the sea! Explore dramatic underwater vistas generally reserved for scuba divers from our glass bottom boat. A wide variety of fish and other sea creatures await you as you gaze into the underwater world of Key West. In addition, you will have the opportunity to see North America’s only living coral reef, one of the most biologically diverse marine eco-systems in the world. Majestic elkhorn and impressive brain coral, sturdy in appearance yet fragile and vulnerable, stand sentry for the more than 300 species of fish that complete the colorful and intriguing seascape. Along the trip, our experienced captain and crew will provide a unique and informative eco-tour and point out some of the most interesting marine life that inhabit the waters of this incredible island. Special glass “windows to the reef” provide continuous viewing for all passengers.
Duration: 1 hour 55 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2-hour glass-bottom boat tour
- Glass of Champagne included (if Sunset option is selected)
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks - Selection of Chips, Peanuts, Crackers & Cookies ($1.00 each)
- Soda/Pop - Selection of Sodas ($2.00 each)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The boat features a seated sundeck, enclosed air-conditioned viewing area and restrooms
- Must be 21 to consume alcohol
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guests under 18 years of age MUST have a parent or guardian present at check in to sign waivers
- Pets are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Guests must still wear masks while in the inside cabin of the boat.
Average 4.29 out of 5 stars based on 112 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5264GLASS