Key West Living Coral Reef Snorkel Adventure
Your sailing and Key West snorkeling adventure begins as you board a state-of-the-art catamaran, part of the largest and most luxurious catamaran fleet in the Florida Keys. Feel the excitement as you sail to North America’s only living coral reef, where the wonders of Mother Nature await you. During your trip, unlimited sodas and water will be served.
Before entering the water, a friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the sea,” you will discover the wonders of the undersea with pristine coral reefs and an abundance of marine life including tropical species found no place else on earth. Upon completion of the snorkeling portion of the trip, complimentary ice cold beer and wine will be served. On the afternoon trip frosty margaritas are available as you sail back into shore.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free drinks included
- All necessary equipment included
While onboard, Fury Catamaran offers the ultimate in sailing and snorkeling comfort, featuring:
A Stairway to the Sea
Shaded Lounge Area
Fresh Water Rinse
Top of the Line Sanitized Snorkel Gear Provided
Professional Instruction by Fury’s Friendly Crew
• Fury Water Adventures Key West, Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Complimentary soda and water
- Complimentary beer, wine and margaritas after snorkeling (margaritas on afternoon trip)
- Snacks - There are no snacks available but guests are allowed to bring their own as long as they are not contained in glass.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Guests 17 and younger must have a parent or guardian present at check in to sign waivers
- Most travelers can participate
- Alcohol will not be served until the snorkeling portion of the trip has ended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The City of Key West deemed it safe for boat tours to run at full capacity.
Average 3.97 out of 5 stars based on 71 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5264P9