Key West Sunset Celebration
While hundreds of visitors gather every evening at Mallory Square, this is the only tour that will allow you to hover high above the crowd with an unobstructed 360 degree view of Key West’s world-famous sunset! Includes landmarks, spotting marine life, and champagne toast. (Approx. 30 minutes)
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Fully narrated tour
- Likely to Sell Out
On our most exclusive trip, the first half of your helicopter flight will include spotting various marine life like sharks, stingrays, and dolphins in their natural habitat, followed by Key West’s world famous sunset. While hundreds of visitors gather every evening around Mallory Square to view the event, this is the only tour that will allow you to fly high above the crowd with an unobstructed 360 degree view as you watch the magnificent sky change color. Enjoy a complimentary champagne toast as the sun disappears behind the horizon, followed by a relaxing twilight ride over the water as you return to land. This breathtaking experience only happens once per day, so we recommend reserving your tour as early as possible! (30 minutes)
This is a private tour. A single rider will not be added to your Sunset Celebration
Please note: Max weight per seat 300 pounds, and max weight per group is 600
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Complimentary Champagne Toast
- The listed price does not include a $2-$4 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.