Snorkel and Sunset Sail: Rum n’ Reggae
This Caribbean-themed trip offers two bucket list items that Key West is famous for - a tropical coral reef and amazing sunsets. Rum punch, lively reggae and a vibrant tropical island reef habitat await adventurers on this thrilling snorkel and sunset sail.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Snorkel into the most popular Key West attraction: the reef and crystal blue waters surrounding our island paradise. Your sailing adventure begins as you board one of Fury’s state-of-the-art catamarans, part of the largest and most luxurious catamaran fleet in the Florida Keys. Feel the excitement as you sail to North America’s only living coral reef.
Before entering the water, our friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the sea”, you will discover the wonders of the undersea with pristine coral reefs and an abundance of marine life including tropical species found no place else on earth. Upon completion of your snorkeling adventure, complimentary Rum Punch, Fury’s signature tropical beverage, beer, wine and champagne will be served.
Leave your worries behind as you sail off into Key West’s famous sunset. The Fury sails the tropical waters of Key West with a warm ocean breeze and a magnificent sunset as a backdrop. Toast the end of another perfect day in paradise as you watch the sun slowly disappear beyond the horizon. Relax and enjoy complimentary Rum Punch, beer, wine and champagne.
• 241 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
• Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Complimentary sodas and water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Draft Bud Light & Cat 5 Key Lime Lager, Wine (Blush, Chablis & Burgundy), Champagne, Rum Punch (Served After Snorkeling)
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Wetsuit rentals available – $12 each (cash or credit)
- Photos of your experience will be available for sale at the end of your trip.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.24 out of 5 stars based on 25 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .