Snorkel and Sunset Sail: Rum n’ Reggae
This Caribbean-themed trip offers two bucket list items that Key West is famous for - a tropical coral reef and amazing sunsets. Rum punch, lively reggae and a vibrant tropical island reef habitat await adventurers on this thrilling snorkel and sunset sail.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Located just behind the Margaritaville Resort on the corner of Front St. and Greene St. in the Margaritaville Marina. Check-in booth is located on the pier.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Complimentary sodas and water
- Complimentary beer, wine, champagne and Rum Punch after snorekling
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 3.75 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Tours of Key West.
My friends and I booked this trip and we are so glad we did! It was a perfect time! Snorkeling was great - we saw parrot fish, sharks, stingrays, etc. Josh and the entire crew were fantastic.
What a great tour for friends. I would keep children separate tour but just a suggestion.
This is my third time and again it was wonderful. The staff was great!
Disappointed. I understand that sometimes weather can be unpredictable but the water was so choppy we could not see anything underwater. Half the group did not even go into the water because it looked too rough! Unfortunately my friend got sea sick and was not able to enjoy the drinks and music after the swim. The only plus was the beautiful sunset. Wish the staff was a little bit more social to make the guests more interactive. Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere but it was a very large group 47 people to be exact on the catamaran!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.