Snorkel and Sunset Sail: Rum n’ Reggae
This Caribbean-themed trip offers two bucket list items that Key West is famous for - a tropical coral reef and amazing sunsets. Rum punch, lively reggae and a vibrant tropical island reef habitat await adventurers on this thrilling snorkel and sunset sail.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Snorkel into the most popular Key West attraction: the reef and crystal blue waters surrounding our island paradise. Your sailing adventure begins as you board one of Fury’s state-of-the-art catamarans, part of the largest and most luxurious catamaran fleet in the Florida Keys. Feel the excitement as you sail to North America’s only living coral reef.
Before entering the water, our friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the sea”, you will discover the wonders of the undersea with pristine coral reefs and an abundance of marine life including tropical species found no place else on earth. Upon completion of your snorkeling adventure, complimentary Rum Punch, Fury’s signature tropical beverage, beer, wine and champagne will be served.
Leave your worries behind as you sail off into Key West’s famous sunset. The Fury sails the tropical waters of Key West with a warm ocean breeze and a magnificent sunset as a backdrop. Toast the end of another perfect day in paradise as you watch the sun slowly disappear beyond the horizon. Relax and enjoy complimentary Rum Punch, beer, wine and champagne.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Complimentary sodas and water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Draft Bud Light & Cat 5 Key Lime Lager, Wine (Blush, Chablis & Burgundy), Champagne, Rum Punch (Served After Snorkeling)
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Wetsuit rentals available – $12 each (cash or credit)
- Photos of your experience will be available for sale at the end of your trip.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring:
- Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Towel, Sunscreen, Bathing suit
- Cash for gratuities (customary)
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Guests 17 and younger must have a guardian present at check in to sign waivers
- Alcohol will not be served until the snorkeling portion of the trip has ended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. Additionally, we will have snorkels available for purchase if desired.
- The City of Key West has deemed it safe for boats to return to full capacity
Average 4.30 out of 5 stars based on 67 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5264P10