Key West Ultimate Adventure — Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Drinks!
Get ready for the water adventure of a lifetime with the Travel Marketing Ultimate Adventure! Reserved for the real water sports enthusiast, this action-packed day includes reef snorkeling, parasailing, jet-skiing, banana boat ride, and an action-packed waterpark.
- Sail on a State-of-the-Art Catamaran
- Snorkel North America’s Only Living Coral Reef
- Breakfast, Lunch & Drinks included
- Jet skiing, Parasailing, Banana Boat Ride, and more Water Sports fun!
- Key West’s Largest Ocean Water Park – Over 3,500 sq. ft. of connected inflatable water toys. Enjoy the Action Tower, Monkey Bars, Water Slide & more!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees included
Enjoy an ocean experience you won't forget with The Ultimate Adventure package! The Ultimate Adventure is for the true water-sports lover and includes reef snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing & banana boat ride.
Sail 7 miles out from Key West to see the only living coral reef in North America on our impressive 65’ catamaran as you enjoy a hearty breakfast. When you arrive at the reef you can see angelfish, parrotfish, blue tangs, and many more amazing fish species as you snorkel for one satisfying, uninterrupted hour with equipment and free training provided by our crew. Then, on our 45-minute sail from the coral reef that is on the Atlantic side of Key West to the Gulf of Mexico, you will be served an all-you-can-eat picnic lunch buffet. Dine on fried chicken, assorted pre-made fresh deli sandwiches, and cookies. Sodas and water will be provided to you at no extra charge all day.
Once you arrive in the Gulf, the catamaran will dock with our floating platform island. An entire afternoon of Jet-Skiing, Parasailing, Climbing, and jumping await you. But if you'd rather, you can just relax on our sun decks as you get some rays. When the trip is finished, you'll unwind with some beer and wine on the journey back to Key West, at no extra charge to you. With the Ultimate Adventure package, you won't just have a blast—you'll have enough excitement to tide you over until the desire for your next adventure overtakes you.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Jet ski
- Only State Certified Water Park, includes: Water Toys, Water trampoline, Splashpad
- Breakfast and buffet lunch
- Complimentary beer, wine, champagne and sodas
- Banana Boat ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.72 out of 5 stars based on 18 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Such an awesome time for novices, from 1st time kayaking, to the sea spray jet skiing, wonderful views parasailing, to seeing top of aquarium scenes of tropical fish and coral while snorkeling! Just amazing!!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .