Key West Ultimate Adventure — Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Drinks!
Get ready for the water adventure of a lifetime with the Tours of Key West Ultimate Adventure! Reserved for the real water sports enthusiast, this action-packed day includes reef snorkeling, parasailing, jet-skiing, banana boat ride, and an action-packed waterpark.
- Sail on a State-of-the-Art Catamaran
- Snorkel North America’s Only Living Coral Reef
- Breakfast, Lunch & Drinks included
- Jet skiing, Parasailing, Banana Boat Ride, and more Water Sports fun!
- Key West’s Largest Ocean Water Park – Over 3,500 sq. ft. of connected inflatable water toys. Enjoy the Action Tower, Monkey Bars, Water Slide & more!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees included
Enjoy an ocean experience you won't forget with The Ultimate Adventure package! The Ultimate Adventure is for the true water-sports lover and includes reef snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing & banana boat ride.
Sail 7 miles out from Key West to see the only living coral reef in North America on our impressive 65’ catamaran as you enjoy a hearty breakfast. When you arrive at the reef you can see angelfish, parrotfish, blue tangs, and many more amazing fish species as you snorkel for one satisfying, uninterrupted hour with equipment and free training provided by our crew. Then, on our 45-minute sail from the coral reef that is on the Atlantic side of Key West to the Gulf of Mexico, you will be served an all-you-can-eat picnic lunch buffet. Dine on fried chicken, assorted pre-made fresh deli sandwiches, and cookies. Sodas and water will be provided to you at no extra charge all day.
Once you arrive in the Gulf, the catamaran will dock with our floating platform island. An entire afternoon of Jet-Skiing, Parasailing, Climbing, and jumping await you. But if you'd rather, you can just relax on our sun decks as you get some rays. When the trip is finished, you'll unwind with some beer and wine on the journey back to Key West, at no extra charge to you. With the Ultimate Adventure package, you won't just have a blast—you'll have enough excitement to tide you over until the desire for your next adventure overtakes you.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Jet ski
- Only State Certified Water Park, includes: Water Toys, Water trampoline, Splashpad
- Breakfast and buffet lunch
- Complimentary beer, wine, champagne and sodas
- Banana Boat ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please note : We cannot accommodate special dietary requests
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Guests born in or after January 1, 1988, who wish to operate a jet ski must bring a valid government-issued photo ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3; paid at check-in and must arrive 60 minutes before departure. Guests who do not require the Boaters Safety test please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure
- Guest ages 16 & 17 must also be accompanied by a parent to operate the jet ski.
- All guests 16 years + must have a valid government-issued photo ID.
- GUESTS WILL BE PAIRED UP ON JET SKIS
- Guests cannot participate if they are under the influence of alcohol, pregnant, or age 3 and under.
- Guests must have a basic understanding of the English language to operate a jet ski
- One credit card is required per reservation
- Guests must be 6 years of age or older in order to parasail
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 84 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. Additionally, we will have snorkels available for purchase if desired.
- The City of Key West deemed it safe for boat tours to run at full capacity.
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 190 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5264HDRS