On this Tour you will paddle through three different bodies of water; The Gulf of Mexico, Cow Key Channel and into the Mangrove Mazes to get into the Salt ponds of Key West. Our Tour guides will share the History of Key West and South Florida, educate you on the flora and fauna that you may encounter and see throughout the tour and discuss how to become more sustainable in today's world.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
We will travel through the Gulf of Mexico to get to the Southwest corner of the Island of Key West to Explore the Mangrove Mazes.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Bottled water - Coconut Water
- Kayaks, Life Jackets, Paddles, Whistles
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .