Soak up the charm of the neighborhood's fully-restored, historically significant Victorian, shotgun, and conch-style homes on tree-lined streets. The area's atmosphere makes it easy to lose yourself in the magic of Key West, immersing yourself in the vibe of the Conch Republic. Let our guide entertain you with funny and interesting anecdotes about this beautiful district.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Kindly let us know if there is any dietary restriction that we need to take note of.
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Florida 33040
Better known simply as Fort Taylor (or Fort Zach to locals) is a Florida State Park and National Historic Landmark centered on a Civil War-era fort located near the southern tip of Key West, Florida.
Pass By: The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, 907 Whitehead Street, Florida 33040
The residence of author Ernest Hemingway in Key West, Florida, United States.
Pass By: Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Florida 33040
A neighborhood within the City of Key West, Florida in Monroe County, United States.
Pass By: Southernmost Point of the Continental U.S.A., 1400 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
An anchored concrete buoy in Key West, Florida, marking the southernmost point in the continental United States. Today it is one of the most visited and photographed attractions in the United States.
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Florida 33040
A plaza located in the city of Key West, Florida, U.S. A waterfront square with restaurants & shops, known for its nightly festivals to watch the sunset.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details:
Mallory Square, Mallory Square, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Festival Poke nachos
- Jamaican soup
- Pork sliders
- Our delicious Secret Dish
- Key lime pie
- Caribbean fish taco
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick and drop off
- Guides gratuities
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- *Please note: the itinerary and menu is subject to change, based on the locations' availability, weather, and other circumstances.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 47 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities