Half-Day Florida Keys Tour from Key West
With your friendly & knowledgeable tour guide, this 3.5 Hour VIP Tour of the South Keys promises to amaze you. En route, you’ll learn the history, culture, and ecology of the Florida Keys, listen to island music, & enjoy the breathtaking scenery! Feel free to ask questions, share your experiences, and point out wildlife.
* We drive you from island-to-island on the iconic Overseas Highway, about 35 miles from Key West & over 20 bridges
* Experience world-famous Bahia Honda State Park: dip your toes in the Gulf of Mexico AND the Atlantic Ocean, walk on a historic railroad bridge for spectacular views, and more!
* Photograph endangered Key Deer on Big Pine Key on our world-famous Key Deer Safari
* Visit the Blue Hole to check for alligators and other native wildlife
You'll love this tour so much, you'll book it again next year!
We sanitize our tour vehicles before each tour in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Snacks and Beverages included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Overseas Highway, Key West, FL
Enjoy the scenic views as we drive over countless bridges and across numerous islands along the iconic Ocerseas Highway.
Stop At: National Key Deer Refuge, 30587 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043-3400
Photograph endangered Key Deer on our world-famous Key Deer Safari.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Hole, Key Deer Boulevard Off U.S. 1, Mile Marker 30, Big Pine Key, FL
Look for alligators and other wildlife in the most eco-diverse body of water in the Florida Keys.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bahia Honda State Park, 36850 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043-3517
Explore one of Florida's most spectacular parks. Walk on top or underneath a historic railroad bridge, wade in the warm water of the Gulf of Mexico AND Atlantic Ocean, stroll the beach, and enjoy the scenery.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours
- National Park fees
- Local Driver/Professional Tour Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir Water Bottle & Filtered Water
- Entry/Admission - National Key Deer Refuge
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Bahia Honda State Park
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 8 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
We decided to take a half-day tour of the lower Keys during our stay in KW. From the moment of our online reservation booking and to the return drop-off, our driver/guide Kim was so professional. She was extremely knowledgeable of the history of the Keys and southern FL. Throughout the tour, she was able to inject personal vignettes, which made the tour even more enjoyable. Stops included the Blue Hole, Bahia Honda, Key Deer WR, and more.
I would definitely recommend taking a Keys tour with Up the Keys! and Kim.
This is a good tour to get history and information of the keys and the sights are awesome. Kim does an amazing job and you can tell she enjoys it.
I was picked up right at my hotel. Was a great tour to get away from Key West and see some of the other keys. Kim was very informative. We got pretty lucky at the blue hole, seeing many different fish and animals that inhabit it, and then even more lucky seeing several key deer on Big Pine Key. Nice way to spend half a day.
This was a fun way to get out and learn about the area and not just Key West. We did see some deer, which are hard to find in the jungle like undergrowth, and we did learn a bunch about the culture and history of the Conch Republic lol.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .