With your friendly & knowledgeable tour guide, this 4 Hour VIP Tour of the South Keys promises to amaze you. En route, you’ll learn the history, culture, and ecology of the Florida Keys, listen to island music, & enjoy the breathtaking scenery! Feel free to ask questions, share your experiences, and point out wildlife.
* We drive you from island-to-island on the iconic Overseas Highway, about 45 miles from Key West & over 20 bridges
* Revel in the scenery as we drive over the iconic 7-Mile Bridge - twice!
* Experience world-famous Bahia Honda State Park: dip your toes in the Gulf of Mexico AND the Atlantic Ocean, walk on a historic railroad bridge for spectacular views, and more!
* Photograph endangered Key Deer on Big Pine Key on our world-famous Key Deer Safari
* Visit the Blue Hole to check for alligators and other native wildlife
You'll love this tour so much, you'll book it again next year!
We sanitize our tour vehicles before each tour in accordance with CDC recommendations.
Pass By: The Overseas Highway, Florida
Enjoy the scenic views as we drive over countless bridges and across numerous islands along the iconic Ocerseas Highway.
Pass By: Old Seven Mile Bridge, Florida State Road A1A, US Rte. 1/ Overseas Hwy, Marathon, Florida 33050
Revel at the historic bridge while we drive over the modern 7-Mile bridge. Learn about what was the longest bridge in the world, the men who built it, and the blockbuster movie filmed on it.
Stop At: Bahia Honda State Park, 36850 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, Florida 33043
Explore one of Florida's most spectacular parks. Walk on top or underneath a historic railroad bridge, wade in the warm water of the Gulf of Mexico AND Atlantic Ocean, stroll the beach, and enjoy the scenery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: National Key Deer Refuge, 30587 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, Florida 33043
Photograph endangered Key Deer on our world-famous Key Deer Safari.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Hole, Key Deer Boulevard, Off U.S. 1, Mile Marker 30, Big Pine Key, Florida
Look for alligators and other wildlife in the most eco-diverse body of water in the Florida Keys.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local Driver/Professional Tour Guide
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Short walks on uneven surfaces - wear your walking shoes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled by operator due to severe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 77 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor