Half-Day Florida Keys Tour from Key West
With your friendly & knowledgeable tour guide, this 4 Hour VIP Tour of the South Keys promises to amaze you. En route, you’ll learn the history, culture, and ecology of the Florida Keys, listen to island music, & enjoy the breathtaking scenery! Feel free to ask questions, share your experiences, and point out wildlife.
* We drive you from island-to-island on the iconic Overseas Highway, about 45 miles from Key West & over 20 bridges
* Revel in the scenery as we drive over the iconic 7-Mile Bridge - twice!
* Experience world-famous Bahia Honda State Park: dip your toes in the Gulf of Mexico AND the Atlantic Ocean, walk on a historic railroad bridge for spectacular views, and more!
* Photograph endangered Key Deer on Big Pine Key on our world-famous Key Deer Safari
* Visit the Blue Hole to check for alligators and other native wildlife
You'll love this tour so much, you'll book it again next year!
We sanitize our tour vehicles before each tour in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Snacks and Beverages included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Overseas Highway, Key West, FL
Enjoy the scenic views as we drive over countless bridges and across numerous islands along the iconic Ocerseas Highway.
Pass By: Old Seven Mile Bridge, Florida State Road A1A US Rte. 1/ Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Revel at the historic bridge while we drive over the modern 7-Mile bridge. Learn about what was the longest bridge in the world, the men who built it, and the blockbuster movie filmed on it.
Stop At: Bahia Honda State Park, 36850 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043-3517
Explore one of Florida's most spectacular parks. Walk on top or underneath a historic railroad bridge, wade in the warm water of the Gulf of Mexico AND Atlantic Ocean, stroll the beach, and enjoy the scenery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: National Key Deer Refuge, 30587 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043-3400
Photograph endangered Key Deer on our world-famous Key Deer Safari.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Hole, Key Deer Boulevard Off U.S. 1, Mile Marker 30, Big Pine Key, FL
Look for alligators and other wildlife in the most eco-diverse body of water in the Florida Keys.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- National Park fees
- Local Driver/Professional Tour Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bahia Honda State Park
- Entry/Admission - National Key Deer Refuge
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Short walks on uneven surfaces - wear your walking shoes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled by operator due to severe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are not required for vaccinated individuals.
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 18 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-46648P5