Half-Day Cruise with Kayaking and Snorkeling
Don't miss one of the top things to do in Key West—a half-day sailing tour where you can explore the waters of the Florida Keys. You'll cruise out to a mangrove eco-system to kayak through shallow waters, home to a wide variety of birds, and then you'll have the opportunity to snorkel in the clear sea. Snacks, beer, wine, and use of equipment are included. Select a morning or afternoon tour when booking. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure to check in.
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Explore the wondrous and enigmatic mangrove islands with one of our very knowledgeable nature guides. Learn all about the mangrove eco-system, while paddling through a maze of mangrove-canopied canals and streams, that are home to an incredible tropical array of birds, rays, sharks, sport fish, and more.
And, no worries if you’ve never kayaked before; our kayaks are very stable sea kayaks that novices from ages 6 to 90 and beyond can easily paddle with a few simple instructions from your guide.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 78 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .
Similar Tours & Activities