Dip and Sip Key West Snorkel Trip on The 65 foot custom built Sandie Cat. Your 3 hour snorkel trip will start a sail to the Key West living reef where you will see coral and tropical fish. All snorkeling equipment is provided and if you need help our professional crew will give you instruction on how to snorkel. After your snorkel we have fresh water showers so you can rise off.
You will enjoy a sail back to the dock and enjoy Free Beer, soft Drinks and water as you enjoy your ride on our big open decks.
Climb aborad Key West's newest and most luxurious snorkel boat, The Sandie Cat Sailing Catamaran, for a 3 hour afternoon snorkeling adventure. Tours of Key West is Key West's Original Watersports Company. With over 33 years of expereince, we know the best places to go on the reef. Join us at the worlds 3rd largest living coral reef. Swim in the turqouis waters with sea turtles, angel fish, parrot fish and many more aquatic friends.
This snorkeling adventure includes an open well bar, once you are done snorkeling. Our guests will enjoy UNLIMITED draft beer, Fish Key West Charter s, margaritas, wine, champagne and mixed drinks.
Come experience Key West's best snorkeling trip the Dip & Sip Afternoon Snorkle Trip with Tours of Key West
Sunset Watersports, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 01:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Bring bathing suit, Sun Glasses. Towel, hat and sunscreen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.54 out of 5 stars based on 225 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor