Are you interested in?
Key West Afternoon Reef Snorkeling
Dip and Sip Key West Snorkel Trip on The 65 foot custom built Sandie Cat. Your 3 hour snorkel trip will start a sail to the Key West living reef where you will see coral and tropical fish. All snorkeling equipment is provided and if you need help our professional crew will give you instruction on how to snorkel. After your snorkel we have fresh water showers so you can rise off.
You will enjoy a sail back to the dock and enjoy Free Beer, soft Drinks and water as you enjoy your ride on our big open decks.
Climb aborad Key West's newest and most luxurious snorkel boat, The Sandie Cat Sailing Catamaran, for a 3 hour afternoon snorkeling adventure. Sunset Watersports is Key West's Original Watersports Company. With over 33 years of expereince, we know the best places to go on the reef. Join us at the worlds 3rd largest living coral reef. Swim in the turqouis waters with sea turtles, angel fish, parrot fish and many more aquatic friends.
This snorkeling adventure includes an open well bar, once you are done snorkeling. Our guests will enjoy UNLIMITED draft beer, rum runners, margaritas, wine, champagne and mixed drinks.
Come experience Key West's best snorkeling trip the Dip & Sip Afternoon Snorkle Trip with Sunset Watersports.
• Sunset Watersports, Key West, FL
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 01:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring bathing suit, Sun Glasses. Towel, hat and sunscreen
- Most travelers can participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.58 out of 5 stars based on 69 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-2642P9
Similar Tours & Activities
Key West Mangrove Kayak Eco Tour
Reef Snorkel & Sail Adventure – Afternoon
Key West Schooner Appledore Backcountry Eco-Tour: Sail, Snorkel & Kayak
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Key West Wind & Wine Private Charter
Key West Split Fishing Charter
Miami to Key West Day Trip with Parasailing