Key West Dolphin Watch Sunset Snorkel Cruise
The Sunset Watersports Dolphin watch triple combo is the best way to watch Dolphins, Snorkel the Key West tropical waters, and see the world famous Key West Sunset all in one trip.
VOTED TOP TRIP. You will See Dolphins in their natural habitat,in the Florida Keys National Sanctuary. Snorkel in the tropical waters around Key West, Florida. See the world famous Key West Sunset.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Draft Beer
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
Average 4.41 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-2642P25