Key West Dolphin Watch Sunset Snorkel Cruise
The Tours of Key West Dolphin watch triple combo is the best way to watch Dolphins, Snorkel the Key West tropical waters, and see the world famous Key West Sunset all in one trip.
VOTED TOP TRIP. You will See Dolphins in their natural habitat,in the Florida Keys National Sanctuary. Snorkel in the tropical waters around Key West, Florida. See the world famous Key West Sunset.
Key West, Key West, Florida
Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Florida 33040
Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, Florida 33040
South Beach, South end of Duval Street, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Draft Beer
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 179 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor