Are you interested in?
Key West Fishing Day Trip
Our Key West party boat fishing is the longest running deep sea fishing charter in Key West, Florida, catching payloads of fish since 1947.Great for kids.
The 58-foot Key West party boat fishing charter that's inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard motors up to 60 passengers swiftly out to deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ship's amenities-which range from men's and women's restrooms to a galley serving snacks-keep anglers comfortable between casts.
Our Captains and mates will assist first-time fishermen and even seasoned professionals make the most of their fishing experience. They'll even bait your hook!
The Key West party boat fishing charter gets the fish you want to put on your table! Of course you may keep your fish or throw them back. Fish cleaning is available for an extra cost per fish or you can take them whole. Coolers are allowed. We have a limited snack & beverage selection onboard. You can pack your own lunch.
- Choice of seating available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gulfstream Fishing, Key West, FL
Historic Charter Boat Row is the oldest and largest fishing boat fleet in all of the Keys.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- In-Person guide
- Entry/Admission - Gulfstream Fishing
- Fish cleaning, $.50 per fish(payable to the crew directly)
- Rod rental, $5. (payable at check-in)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Fishing license included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Free parking
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.69 out of 5 stars based on 71 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-45215P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Key West Snorkeling
Key West Full-Day Island T’ing Eco-Tour: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure
Key West Afternoon 2-Tank SCUBA Dive
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Key West Wind & Wine Private Charter
Key West Split Fishing Charter