Key West Fishing Day Trip
This 58-foot boat that is inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard swiftly motors up to 60 passengers out to various deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ship’s amenities—which range from men’s and women’s restrooms to a galley serving snacks and drinks—keep anglers comfortable between casts. The friendly Captains and mates are always a quick call away to help assist first-time fisherman and even seasoned professionals with their requests ensuring a great fishing experience.
- Choice of seating available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gulfstream Fishing, 1801 N Roosevelt Blvd Historic Charter Boat Row, Key West, FL 33040-3675
Historic Charter Boat Row is the oldest and largest fishing boat fleet in all of the Keys.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours
- In-Person guide
- Entry/Admission - Gulfstream Fishing
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase
- Fish cleaning, $.50 per fish(payable to the crew directly)
- Rod rental, $5. (payable at check-in)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 3.33 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Tours of Key West.
we caught some grunts, porgi, yellow tailed snapper, grouper, parrot fish.Greg and the crew were AWESOME!
This trip was nice. My family of four went and my husband and daughter were the only ones who caught some grounts. Unfortunately, I got see sick during the whole six hours we were out. Overall my family enjoyed it.
I was also on the same trip and was told the same, they said they emailed me to advice boat was broken but they didn't, there was also other people that had turned up and was also told they had been emailed but they hadn't
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.