Key West Fishing Day Trip
This 58-foot boat that is inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard swiftly motors up to 60 passengers out to various deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ship’s amenities—which range from men’s and women’s restrooms to a galley serving snacks and drinks—keep anglers comfortable between casts. The friendly Captains and mates are always a quick call away to help assist first-time fisherman and even seasoned professionals with their requests ensuring a great fishing experience.
- Choice of seating available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gulfstream Fishing, 1801 N Roosevelt Blvd Historic Charter Boat Row, Key West, FL 33040-3675
Historic Charter Boat Row is the oldest and largest fishing boat fleet in all of the Keys.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- In-Person guide
- Entry/Admission - Gulfstream Fishing
- Fish cleaning, $.50 per fish(payable to the crew directly)
- Rod rental, $5. (payable at check-in)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Fishing license included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 3.95 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-45215P2
Similar Tours & Activities