Miami to Key West Day Trip with Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
Sightsee along the famous Overseas Highway then take a Key West Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise when you tour Key West on this great Miami to Key West day trip combo.
- Complementary pickup at most hotels in Sunny Isles Beach, Miami Beach, & Downtown Miami
- Excellent sightseeing along the famous Overseas Highway with a narrated tour of the Keys
- Luxury touring aboard a well-appointed modern coach includes crossing the Seven Mile Bridge
- Amazing views of living coral & hundreds of marine species on a Key West glass-bottom boat cruise
- Free time to visit historic Old Town Key West for shopping and dining
For a full day of sightseeing fun, take a Miami to Key West Day Trip that combines a run from Miami down to Key West via the amazing Overseas Highway with an afternoon glass-bottom boat cruise over North America’s only living coral reef system. You can get a free morning pickup right at your hotel in Downtown Miami or Miami Beach and within an hour be on a luxury touring coach rolling through a tropical marine wonderland.
If you want to see the Florida Keys, catch the unique flavor of Key West, and get a glimpse of an incredible underwater world all in one fun-filled day, the Tours of Key West Miami to Key West Day Trip with Glass Bottom Boat Cruise combination is the best Key West tour for you.
A modern touring coach may be the perfect way to experience the Florida Keys. Forget the stress of driving – just lean back and relax in a plush, comfortable seat. Enjoy the cool air conditioning, wide-open views, and interesting narration while taking in the view from high above road level. The Overseas Highway is known for unobstructed vistas over blue water and long passages through untouched areas of lush green foliage. Trophy resort homes and quaint island villages will slide by as the coach crosses 31 Keys both large and small.
The Overseas Highway features 43 bridges, but the unquestionable highlight is the Seven Mile Bridge, a marvel of engineering that lifts the road just above the surface of the sea so the coach seems to fly over the water. You will want to have your camera ready when crossing this bridge. The Seven Mile has been made famous by television shows, travel documentaries, and action movies including 2 Fast 2 Furious, Bad Boys, and True Lies.
You will arrive in Key West around lunch time rested and ready to cruise offshore on a state-of-the-art glass bottom catamaran. You can take a bit of time to shop for souvenirs as you head down to the docks to board the glass-bottom boat.
These boats have been a top Key West attraction for over a century, and along with an air-conditioned enclosed viewing area featuring a crystal-clear window to the sea, the modern high-tech glass-bottom boat has all the amenities of a yacht. Stable catamaran design, outside sun deck seating, comfortable restrooms, and an on-board snack bar make for a truly enjoyable boat ride.
The specially-designed vessel offers passengers of all ages an easy, environmentally-friendly way to get a close view of hundreds of tropical fish and all the wonders of the coral reef ecosystem. Look for exotic natural sponges, moray eels, lobsters, and sea turtles. An expert guide provides live narration and answers questions as the boat cruises smoothly over the reef while fish move undisturbed below. It’s the closest you can get to the coral reef without getting wet!
It’s nice to relax and enjoy the cruise and your time in Key West to the fullest, secure in the knowledge that you have a safe and restful ride back to Miami in the evening, where you will arrive at around 10:00pm refreshed and stress-free. To ensure you have a spot on this unforgettable vacation day-trip, book your Miami to Key West Day Trip with Glass Bottom Boat Cruise package now. Tours of Key West makes the planning quick and easy, with all necessary check-in details and directions sent together with your voucher in the final confirmation email.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 Hours in Key West
- Check-in time: Must be there by 7:15 am to check-in, boarding time will be at 7:40 am.
- Round trip transportation from Miami
- 6 hours in Key West A narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- State-of-the-Art Catamaran Glass Bottom Boat
- Air Conditioned Enclosed Viewing Area, Seated Sundeck
- Expert Tour Guides
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.69 out of 5 stars based on 159 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-266291