Miami to Key West Day Trip
Add an exciting Miami to Key West Day Trip to your vacation with Tours of Key West. Travel down the Florida Keys on the amazing Overseas Highway then party in America’s Caribbean paradise.
- Tour the Florida Keys in a luxury coach
- See the amazing Overseas Highway and the Seven Mile Bridge
- Listen to an interesting narration of Keys highlights
- Enjoy comfortable seats & free WiFi
- Spend a fun afternoon in tropical Key West
- Get free pickup and drop off service at most Miami hotels
During your Miami visit, you will want to plan a day trip along the Florida Keys to Key West, America’s Caribbean paradise. This unique island, the last in the Florida Keys chain and only 4 hours from Miami, is steeped in history and adventure. It is also one of America’s premier tourist destinations and party towns, drawing nearly 1 million visitors a year. With the Tours of Key West Miami to Key West Day Trip, you can travel to Key West via luxury touring coach, enjoy an afternoon on the island, then return directly to your hotel rested and refreshed in the evening.
The road trip down the Keys on the Overseas Highway is among the most scenic in the country, crossing 31 islands and 43 bridges with the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico nearly always in sight. Along the portions of the highway that run over land, the lush tropical foliage of the uninhabited Keys contrasts with the luxury resort developments and small island communities you will pass through along the way. Of course, the world-famous Seven Mile Bridge is a highlight of the trip, an engineering wonder that lifts the roadway above the sea so the coach seems to fly above the water with expansive views to each side. The Overseas Highway is truly a gem, and the best way to enjoy it to the fullest is from the air-conditioned comfort of a luxury touring coach on a Miami to Key West Day Trip.
Tours of Key West is your connection to the Miami to Key West Day Trip. A scenic 4-hour ride through the Keys will let you see the sights of the island chain and arrive refreshed to spend an afternoon amidst the sights and sounds of tropical Key West. From the free morning pickup from most hotels in Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, or South Beach, to the arrival back in Miami at about 9:30 in the evening, you will be surrounded in comfort and convenience all the way. Cool air-conditioning, soft, comfortable seats, onboard WiFi, water, an interesting narrated tour of the Keys, and a safe, professional driver make the trip a breeze. Enjoy your camera, smart phone, tablet, snacks, and reading material or just watch the blue water and lush green foliage roll by the window. It is not only an easy trip - chances are you will arrive in Key West more relaxed than when you left Miami!
The coach will drop you right in the heart of Key West, with easy access to all the activities that the island has to offer. Have lunch in an outdoor café, shop for souvenirs along Duval Street, or visit island landmarks like Ernest Hemingway's House, Fort Zachary Taylor, the Harry S. Truman Little White House, Mallory Square, Mel Fisher's Treasure Hunting Museum, the Southernmost Point, and more. Bring your beach bag and catch some sun and sand, or add a snorkeling trip, some jet skiing, a parasail flight, or a glass-bottom boat cruise to your tour. You will have about 6 hours in Key West, plenty of time for a good taste of island fun with no worries about the return trip to Miami.
Spaces on these great tours fill up fast, so book your Miami to Key West Day Trip now. The Tours of Key West online booking system makes it quick and easy to arrange your trip and 100% security is guaranteed. See you in Key West!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 Hours in Key West
- Check-in time: Check-in starts at 6:45am. Must bring cash to pay the balance due at check-in.
- Round trip transportation from Miami
- 6 hours in Key West
- A narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- Our motorcoach offers complete comfort for your journey. Sleep, or take pictures of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico.
- The trip crosses the 7-Mile Bridge featured in movies like "Bad Boys," "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "True Lies."
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Must bring cash to pay the balance due at check-in.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.45 out of 5 stars based on 47 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Maximiliano, thanks for leaving a review and giving your recommendation for the Miami to Key West Day Trip.
We are glad you had a great experience during your trip. Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Tours of Key West, we look forward to seeing you again.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .