Join us for a snorkel adventure to the only living coral reef in North America. We have several fantastic reefs to choose from on both the north and south sides of Key West, each offering a unique experience. It’s about an hour trip out to the reef, we will have you there for an hour and then a one hour journey back to our dock. We will provide instruction on how to use the equipment but recommend that you are comfortable in water over your head and that you have the ability to swim.
*We provide quality sanitized mask, snorkel, fins and flotation vest
*Complimentary beverages to include water, soda, white wine, a selection of craft beers, margaritas, and champagne
*Floridays takes a limited number of guests so that we may provide you with the ultimate in enjoyment and service
Snorkel the beautiful Florida Keys reefs from a 54’ sailing yacht. Small groups only - no crowds! Enjoy the reef like the locals do. Imagine the sun on your face, wind in your hair and a cool drink in your hand as you sit under the billowing sails of the Floridays. You’ll jump into the beautiful blues and greens of the ocean to explore the reef. Expect to see marine life up close and personal. Common sightings include tropical fish, eels, turtles, dolphins, anemones or urchins and who knows what else. As an added benefit, you’ll get to see what Key West looks like from the water side - always eclectic, always beautiful. Come sail with us, we’d love to share our love of the Keys with you!
Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Florida 33040
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Craft beer selection, white wine, margaritas, champagne
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 363 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities