Reef Snorkel & Sail Adventure – Afternoon
Join us for a snorkel adventure to the only living coral reef in North America. We have several fantastic reefs to choose from on both the north and south sides of Key West, each offering a unique experience. It’s about an hour trip out to the reef, we will have you there for an hour and then a one hour journey back to our dock. We will provide instruction on how to use the equipment but recommend that you are comfortable in water over your head and that you have the ability to swim.
*We provide quality sanitized mask, snorkel, fins and flotation vest
*Complimentary beverages to include water, soda, white wine, a selection of craft beers, margaritas, and champagne
*Floridays takes a limited number of guests so that we may provide you with the ultimate in enjoyment and service
Snorkel the beautiful Florida Keys reefs from a 54’ sailing yacht. Small groups only - no crowds! Enjoy the reef like the locals do. Imagine the sun on your face, wind in your hair and a cool drink in your hand as you sit under the billowing sails of the Floridays. You’ll jump into the beautiful blues and greens of the ocean to explore the reef. Expect to see marine life up close and personal. Common sightings include tropical fish, eels, turtles, dolphins, anemones or urchins and who knows what else. As an added benefit, you’ll get to see what Key West looks like from the water side - always eclectic, always beautiful. Come sail with us, we’d love to share our love of the Keys with you!
• Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Alcoholic Beverages - Craft beer selection, white wine, margaritas, champagne
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 43 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-118432P5