If you want to go beyond snorkeling and experience the world's underwater beauty in the safest and easiest way possible, try Snuba®!
- "Novices don't need to know how to snorkel to try Snuba..." Los Angeles Times
- Great for the whole family
- A ride on one of the most comfortable power catamarans in the Keys
- Personal guided tour
- Easy to learn, safe and easy!
- All equipment included
If you want to go beyond snorkeling and experience the world's underwater beauty in the safest and easiest way possible, try Snuba. No dive certification required!
With Snuba breathe easily underwater without wearing heavy, restrictive dive gear. Discover incredible coral formations and schools of tropical fish as you glide effortlessly under the surface.
Snuba is safe family fun, and it's easy to learn. No prior diving or snorkeling experience is required and the minimum age is 8 years old. After a 15-20 minute orientation during your sail out to the dive site, your professionally trained SNUBA guide will personally take you on an underwater tour of the beautiful marine environment.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Profesional Instruction
- All Equipment
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Souvenir photos ($65 per group available to purchase)
- Fuel & fees ($35 per person paid directly to operator)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Medical Liability Waiver required for every guest. Medical exclusions apply
This tour is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 162 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities