Small-Group Key West Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour
Enjoy a taste of Key West on this 3-hour food walking tour, led by an expert guide. Along the way visit 4 locally-run “mom and pop” establishments in historic old town, dining on typical Cuban dishes, local seafood, and of course -- Key Lime Pie. Food samples are enough for a hearty lunch. Between tastings walk like a local, away from the touristy streets, as your guide shares insights about city history, food and architecture. This is a small-group tour, with a maximum of 12 people, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Siboney Restaurant (Downtown), 900 Catherine St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Please meet us at El Siboney, 900 Catherine Street.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 1117 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Third Stop: The Speakeasy Inn & Rum Bar
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mangoes Restaurant, 700 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Walk off the beaten path of Duval Street and into historic neighborhoods and hidden gems
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: The Gardens Hotel, 526 Angela St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- 4 Food tastings & 1 alcoholic beverage - totaling a hearty lunch
- Walking tour of Key West's Old Town covering 1.2 miles
- Friendly & knowledgeable local guide
- Exclusive in-store coupons
- Water included at every stop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum number of passengers per tour is 12
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 4 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket)
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes. Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Operating in groups of 12 or less. Individual tastings. Touchless check in. Guests will respect individual businesses requirements to wear facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted) to cover their nose and mouth while entering and throughout visit at businesses that require them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Operating in groups of 12 or less. Individual tastings. Touchless check in. Guests will respect individual businesses requirements to wear facial covering to cover their nose and mouth while entering and throughout visit at businesses that require them.
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 109 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-44502P1
Similar Tours & Activities