Small-Group Key West Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour
Enjoy a taste of Key West on this 3-hour food walking tour, led by an expert guide. Along the way visit 5 locally-run “mom and pop” establishments in historic old town, dining on typical Cuban dishes, local seafood, and of course -- Key Lime Pie. Food samples are enough for a hearty lunch. Between tastings walk like a local, away from the touristy streets, as your guide shares insights about city history, food and architecture. This is a small-group tour, with a maximum of 12 people, ensuring a personalized experience.
Stop At: El Siboney Restaurant, 900 Catherine St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Please meet us at El Siboney, 900 Catherine Street.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 1117 Duval St, 1117 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Third Stop: The Speakeasy Inn & Rum Bar
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mangoes Restaurant, 700 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Walk off the beaten path of Duval Street and into historic neighborhoods and hidden gems
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details:
Cuban Coffee Queen Downtown (Southard and Duval), 5 Key Lime Square, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Walking tour of Key West's Old Town covering 1.2 miles
- Friendly & knowledgeable local guide
- 4 Food tastings & 1 alcoholic beverage - totaling a hearty lunch
- Water included at every stop
- Exclusive in-store coupons
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Maximum number of passengers per tour is 12
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 4 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket)
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes. Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 1037 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities