Are you interested in?
Key West Shore Excursion: Conch Tour Train
Ride the World Famous Conch Tour Train, the charming and whimsical Key West attraction that has been delighting locals and visitors alike since 1958.
- Take an open-air tour dedicated to the architecture and history of Key West.
- Ride back through the island’s colorful past on a quaint open-air mini-train.
- Enjoy the attraction that has delighted over 15 million guests.
- Get to know the crazies, luminaries, celebrities, and legends who have called Key West home.
- Listen as our expert “engineer” guides amuse and inform you with Key West lore.
The Conch Train is a beloved Key West staple and one of Florida's most popular attractions. For a great tour of Key West, hop aboard this charming reminder of Henry Flagler’s Overseas Railroad, the engineering miracle that brought rail passengers to Key West via an extension of the Florida East Coast Railway.
Called by some Flagler’s Folley, the Overseas Railroad only operated from 1912 to 1935. But the intrepid little Conch Train has been making its faithful rounds of the city without fail since 1958, and is still running daily for your enjoyment.
Sit back and relax as you take a 75-minute journey through the exciting history of Key West and visit the city’s top modern-day attractions.
Hear stories of the days before European settlement when Native American tribesmen left their enemy’s bones to bleach in the island wilderness known to the first Spanish explorers as Cayo Hueso, or “Bone Cay”.
Cruise the streets and byways of Key West, shaded by lush, tropical foliage and graced by some of America’s most unique and historic architectural treasures. Get close up to the colorful, quirky wonder that defines the unique personality of Key West, America’s Southernmost City.
Climb the 65-foot observation tower at the Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum. Learn about Mel Fisher, the treasure hunter whose lifelong search for sunken Spanish galleons lead to tragedy and finally triumph when he found the 1622 wreck of the Nuestra Señora de Atocha and $450 million worth of Spanish treasure.
Experience the Cayo Hueso y Habana Historeum and revisit the days when Cuban cigar magnates ruled the manufacturing and trading hub of Mallory Square.
Meet the explorers, wreckers, turtle hunters, spongers, smugglers, pirates, and rebels who founded Key West. Hear about legendary visitors and residents like Thomas Edison, Tennessee Williams, John James Audubon, Ernest Hemingway, Harry S. Truman and others. This tour will immerse you in the giant personalities and important events that make this tiny island so special.
Catch the Conch Train for a Key West tour that is truly special. Get your eTickets right here and simply show your mobile device to climb aboard. Then ride the loop or hop on and off to explore at any of four Old Town stops: The Station Depot at Front and Duval Street, Truval Depot at Truman and Duval, Flagler Station on Caroline Street, or Mallory Square.
All aboard the Key West Shore Excursion: Conch Tour Train with Tours of Key West!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Key West Shore Excursion: Conch Tour Train
5/29/2023 - 6/4/20235/29/2023 - 6/4/20236/5/2023 - 6/11/20236/5/2023 - 6/11/20236/12/2023 - 6/18/20236/12/2023 - 6/18/20236/19/2023 - 6/25/20236/19/2023 - 6/25/20236/19/2023 - 6/25/20236/26/2023 - 7/2/20236/26/2023 - 7/2/20237/3/2023 - 7/9/20237/3/2023 - 7/9/20237/10/2023 - 7/16/20237/10/2023 - 7/16/20237/17/2023 - 7/23/20237/17/2023 - 7/23/20237/17/2023 - 7/23/20237/24/2023 - 7/30/20237/24/2023 - 7/30/20237/31/2023 - 8/6/20237/31/2023 - 8/6/20237/31/2023 - 8/6/20238/7/2023 - 8/13/20238/7/2023 - 8/13/20238/14/2023 - 8/20/20238/14/2023 - 8/20/20238/14/2023 - 8/20/20238/21/2023 - 8/27/20238/21/2023 - 8/27/20238/28/2023 - 9/3/20238/28/2023 - 9/3/20238/28/2023 - 9/3/20239/4/2023 - 9/10/20239/4/2023 - 9/10/20239/11/2023 - 9/17/20239/11/2023 - 9/17/20239/11/2023 - 9/17/20239/18/2023 - 9/24/20239/18/2023 - 9/24/20239/25/2023 - 10/1/20239/25/2023 - 10/1/20239/25/2023 - 10/1/202310/2/2023 - 10/8/202310/2/2023 - 10/8/202310/9/2023 - 10/15/202310/9/2023 - 10/15/202310/9/2023 - 10/15/202310/16/2023 - 10/22/202310/16/2023 - 10/22/202310/23/2023 - 10/29/202310/23/2023 - 10/29/202310/23/2023 - 10/29/202310/30/2023 - 11/5/202310/30/2023 - 11/5/202310/30/2023 - 11/5/202311/6/2023 - 11/12/202311/6/2023 - 11/12/202311/6/2023 - 11/12/202311/13/2023 - 11/19/202311/13/2023 - 11/19/202311/13/2023 - 11/19/202311/20/2023 - 11/26/202311/20/2023 - 11/26/202311/20/2023 - 11/26/202311/27/2023 - 12/3/202311/27/2023 - 12/3/202311/27/2023 - 12/3/202312/4/2023 - 12/10/202312/4/2023 - 12/10/202312/4/2023 - 12/10/202312/11/2023 - 12/17/202312/11/2023 - 12/17/202312/18/2023 - 12/24/202312/18/2023 - 12/24/202312/18/2023 - 12/24/202312/25/2023 - 12/31/202312/25/2023 - 12/31/20231/1/2024 - 1/7/20241/1/2024 - 1/7/20241/1/2024 - 1/7/20241/1/2024 - 1/7/20241/8/2024 - 1/14/20241/8/2024 - 1/14/20241/15/2024 - 1/21/20241/15/2024 - 1/21/20241/15/2024 - 1/21/20241/22/2024 - 1/28/20241/22/2024 - 1/28/20241/22/2024 - 1/28/20241/29/2024 - 2/4/20241/29/2024 - 2/4/20241/29/2024 - 2/4/20242/5/2024 - 2/11/20242/5/2024 - 2/11/20242/12/2024 - 2/18/20242/12/2024 - 2/18/20242/19/2024 - 2/25/20242/19/2024 - 2/25/20242/19/2024 - 2/25/20242/26/2024 - 3/3/20242/26/2024 - 3/3/20242/26/2024 - 3/3/20243/4/2024 - 3/10/20243/4/2024 - 3/10/20243/4/2024 - 3/10/20243/11/2024 - 3/17/20243/11/2024 - 3/17/20243/11/2024 - 3/17/20243/11/2024 - 3/17/20243/18/2024 - 3/24/20243/18/2024 - 3/24/20243/25/2024 - 3/31/20243/25/2024 - 3/31/20243/25/2024 - 3/31/2024
- Narrated train ride tour
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Trolley Tours Key West
- Entry/Admission - Conch Tour Train
- Entry/Admission - Historic Tours of America - Key West
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.57 out of 5 stars based on 14 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
We had a wonderful afternoon. The jokes were corny but the scenery was great. I had my elderly mother with me and the crew could not have handled her better. They brought a step for her to make it easier for on/off transport and stored her walker for us.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5046PRTKEYCON
Similar Tours & Activities
Key West Shore Excursion: Watersports Partyboat
Key West Full-Day Power Adventure: Sailing & Watersports Package
Key West Shore Excursion: Key West Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Key West Wind & Wine Private Charter
Key West Split Fishing Charter
Key West 2 Seater Scooter Rental