Small Group Mangrove Water Sports Adventure
Enjoy a private half day adventure for up to 6 guests aboard our late model pontoon boat. Guests may discover and observe diverse marine habitats and wildlife refuges as well as spot an abundance of marine birds and sea life. Paddle on your own via kayak or paddleboard through natural, winding, mangrove lined tidal creeks and then relax on a sandbar or island on one of our floats. Bring your own snacks and drinks and your dog!
This half day boat and paddle excursion allows you to play where the locals play! Just off shore of Key West is a quiet, unique mangrove eco system that allows for calm, secluded paddling along beautiful mangrove creeks. Your 3.5 hour adventure starts with a private boat ride (just your party up to 6 people and bring your dog!) aboard our late model pontoon boat which comfortably seats beyond the maximum of 6 people we allow aboard. Your captain will find the perfect spot for some kayaking or paddle boarding on your own in calm, protected waters. End the trip with a relaxing stop at one of many sand bars in the beautiful azure waters of the Florida Keys.
We'll provide bottled water. Anything extra you'd bring along may be stored in our onboard cooler.
This is a great adventure for families and paddlers of all levels!
Lazy Dog Adventures, 5114 Overseas Highway US 1, Florida 33040
Florida Keys, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- We have floating rafts for lounging
- We only provide bottled water. but there is a cooler for anything you'd like to bring
- The capt usually has her dog (unless it's an issue for you). Your dog is welcome!!
- Contact us the day before and let us know if you'd like kayaks or paddle boards or a combo. You'll paddle on your own but your captain will provide any needed instruction
- On board cooler for your drinks and snacks you bring
- Local Captain
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Customers should bring sun protection (hat, long sleeves, sunglasses, reef safe sunscreen) and a sense of adventure!
- Guests enter water and get back on boat via ladder
- Please note- a selection of 1 traveler is equal to the whole boat (1) which can accommodate up to 6 people per party.
- Guests must know how to swim
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 21 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor