Small Group Mangrove Water Sports Adventure
Enjoy a half day adventure for up to 6 guests aboard our late model pontoon boat. Guests may discover and observe diverse marine habitats and wildlife refuges as well as spot an abundance of marine birds and sea life. Paddle through natural, winding, mangrove lined tidal creeks and then relax with drinks and snacks on a deserted sand bar.
This half day back country boat and paddle tour allows you to play where the locals play! Just off shore of Key West is a quiet, unique mangrove eco system that allows for calm, secluded paddling along beautiful mangrove creeks. Your 3.5 hour adventure starts with a private boat ride (just your party up to 6 people) aboard our late model pontoon boat which comfortably seats beyond the maximum of 6 people we allow aboard. Your captain will find the perfect spot for some kayaking or paddle boarding on your own in calm, protected waters. End the trip with a relaxing stop at one of many sand bars in the beautiful azure waters of the Florida Keys.
We'll provide bottled water. Anything extra you'd bring along may be stored in our onboard cooler.
This is a great adventure for families and paddlers of all levels!
• Lazy Dog Adventures, 5114 Overseas Highway US 1, Key West, FL 33040
• Florida Keys, Florida Keys, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Chairs, umbrellas and plenty of room in the cooler for anything you’d like to bring.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customers should bring sun protection (hat, long sleeves, sunglasses, reef safe sunscreen) and a sense of adventure!
- Guests enter water and get back on boat via ladder
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note- a selection of 1 traveler is equal to the whole boat (1) which can accommodate up to 6 people per party.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We will be sanitizing our equipment after each use. All boats will be a private group.
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-18235P10
Similar Tours & Activities