Are you interested in?
Famous Key West Sunset Sail
Key West is famous for fabulous sunsets and Floridays is famous for our spectacular uncrowded champagne sunset cruise. Our reputation for personal service and attention to detail on our sunset cruise is legendary. Being out on the water for a Key West sunset is like being IN the sunset itself. There is nothing quite like it. Who knows, you may get lucky enough to witness that elusive green flash!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
Sail through Key West Harbor, watch the other boats go by and take in the magnificent sunset that Key West is famous for!
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
See the nightly Sunset Celebration from the water side! Sunset revelers, street performers, always fun, quirky and even a little bit crazy sometimes. Guaranteed to make you smile :)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Champagne, white wine, margaritas, selection of craft beers
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 277 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-118432P3
Similar Tours & Activities
Reef Snorkel & Sail Adventure – Afternoon
Key West Full-Day Island T’ing Eco-Tour: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure
Key West Sunset Sail with Champagne, Hors D’oeuvres and Full Bar
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Key West Wind & Wine Private Charter
Key West Split Fishing Charter
Key West Wind & Wine Sunset Sail