Key West Classic Day Sail Aboard America 2.0
Sail aboard the fastest and most elegant schooner in Key West, Schooner America 2.0! This boat is a replica of the 1851 Schooner America that won the first America's Cup Race in 1851. Admire her beauty on the clear, calm Caribbean waters while sipping a beverage. Take in views of Key West sights like Fort Zachary Taylor, Mallory Square, Sunset Pier and Sand Key Light Tower. Soda and water are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase onboard by credit card only. Snacks are also available for purchase.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Enjoy great views of Mallory Square while sailing along the coast aboard America 2.0.
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
See Fort Zachary from the water!
Pass By: Sunset Pier, Duval St Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West, FL 33040
The captain will hug the coast offering great views of Sunset Pier and other famous landmarks from the water.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1.5-hour coastal sailing tour
- Soda and water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Garage parking
- Snacks are available for purchase
- Beer, wine, Champagne, mimosas, bloody Mary's available for purchase onboard by credit card
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe, please dress appropriately
- Travelers must arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for boarding passes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 68 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.83 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
I had schedules and afternoon trip, but it was cancelled. They upgraded my trip to the Sunset Dinner Cruise for free! The food was great, but the cruise was awesome! Nothing can match being on the water without any motor sounds.
This was a wonderful experience, and was extremely good value for money. Complimentary beer, wine, bubbly and soft drinks were served throughout. We had a beautiful day sailing around Key West and the crew were very skillful and personable. As the tour was not full, the guys had a chance to have their photo taken at the wheel.
A beautiful afternoon of sailing. A great crew, nice drinks. You can take a turn as the captian or raising the sails. Well worth it and would do it again.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5395CDS
Similar Tours & Activities