Key West Classic Day Sail Aboard America 2.0
Sail aboard the fastest and most elegant schooner in Key West, Schooner America 2.0! This boat is a replica of the 1851 Schooner America that won the first America's Cup Race in 1851. Admire her beauty on the clear, calm Caribbean waters while sipping a beverage. Take in views of Key West sights like Fort Zachary Taylor, Mallory Square, Sunset Pier and Sand Key Light Tower. Soda and water are complimentary. Two alcoholic beverages are included with your ticket. Additional beverages are available for purchase.
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Florida 33040
Enjoy great views of Mallory Square while sailing along the coast aboard America 2.0.
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Florida 33040
See Fort Zachary from the water!
Pass By: Sunset Pier, Duval St, Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Florida 33040
The captain will hug the coast offering great views of Sunset Pier and other famous landmarks from the water.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 01:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1.5-hour coastal sailing tour
- Soda and water
- 2 alcoholic drinks are included with your ticket for those 21 and older
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Garage parking
- Additional beer, wine, mimosas, and cocktails available for purchase onboard by credit card
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe, please dress appropriately
- Travelers must arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for boarding passes
- Special offer! Kids sail FREE on our afternoon departures November & December! All people planning to attend need to have a ticket. Please select tickets accordingly at check out for each traveler planning to attend
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 116 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities