Full-Day Tour to Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters from Key West
Depart the island of Key West & enjoy a full day of sightseeing along the iconic Overseas Highway! You'll travel halfway up the keys to Marathon and stop along the way to explore the natural splendor and man-made wonders of the Florida Keys. Such stops will include the Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters, Bahia Honda State Park, and the Blue Hole on the National Key Deer Refuge. Your driver will provide fun and interesting commentary along the way.
This private tour will have a maximum group size of 12, with a souvenir water bottle, filtered water, lunch, and entry fees included. Customizable.
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Overseas Highway, Key West, FL
We do the driving along the iconic Overseas Highway, or US Highway 1, the only road that connects the Florida Keys from the tip of Florida to Key West.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Seven Mile Bridge, Mile Marker 47 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Enjoy the spectacular scenery as we traverse the iconic 7-mile bridge. See the original historic bridge and Pigeon Key along the way. Your guide will share the history of the bridges and the fun facts that make this bridge so special.
Stop At: National Key Deer Refuge, 30587 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043-3400
Spot endangered Key Deer on our world-famous Key Deer Safari. Get award-winning photos while learning about these little white-tail deer, the smallest species of deer in North America.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters, 11710 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Your guide will provide a walking tour of the aquarium and will coordinate any additional optional encounters. Pet stingrays, see sharks and alligators, pick up a conch or sea urchin, and more!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Up The Keys, Key West, FL 33040
This is your tour company. We hope you enjoyed your tour!
Duration: 6 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours
- National Park fees
- Lunch - Picnic lunch of sandwiches, chips, and sodas. Please advise us of any dietary restrictions or special requests.
- Local driver/professional tour guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir Water Bottle & Filtered Water
- Entry/Admission - National Key Deer Refuge
- Entry/Admission - Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters
- Entry/Admission - Up The Keys
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities for your guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .