Full-Day Tour to Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters from Key West
Depart the island of Key West & enjoy a full day of sightseeing along the iconic Overseas Highway! You'll travel halfway up the keys to Marathon and stop along the way to explore the natural splendor and man-made wonders of the Florida Keys. Such stops will include the Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters, Bahia Honda State Park, and the Blue Hole on the National Key Deer Refuge. Your driver will provide fun and interesting commentary along the way.
This tour will have a maximum group size of 12, with filtered water, lunch, and entry fees included. Customizable for private tours, call to make your tour private!
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Overseas Highway, Key West, FL
We do the driving along the iconic Overseas Highway, or US Highway 1, the only road that connects the Florida Keys from the tip of Florida to Key West.
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Seven Mile Bridge, Mile Marker 47 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Enjoy the spectacular scenery as we traverse the iconic 7-mile bridge. See the original historic bridge and Pigeon Key along the way. Your guide will share the history of the bridges and the fun facts that make this bridge so special.
Stop At: National Key Deer Refuge, 30587 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043-3400
Spot endangered Key Deer on our world-famous Key Deer Safari. Get award-winning photos while learning about these little white-tail deer, the smallest species of deer in North America.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters, 11710 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Your guide will provide a walking tour of the aquarium and will coordinate any additional optional encounters. Pet stingrays, see sharks and alligators, pick up a conch or sea urchin, and more!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Up The Keys, Key West, FL 33040
This is your tour company. We hope you enjoyed your tour!
Duration: 7 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 09:00 AM
- National Park fees
- Lunch - Picnic lunch of sandwiches, water. Please advise us of any dietary restrictions or special requests.
- Local driver/professional tour guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - National Key Deer Refuge
- Entry/Admission - Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters
- Entry/Admission - Up The Keys
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities for your guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks available for purchase
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 8 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-46648P4