Are you interested in?
Group Snorkeling at Coffin’s Patch Reef
Our daily snorkel trips depart from the tranquil island of Duck Key, which boasts some of the most beautiful water in the keys. Aboard our new power catamaran, Helios, you will enjoy a quick island tour passing the Hawks Cay Resort, Dolphin Connection, and residential area of Duck Key. Then it's a pleasant 20 minute cruise to the reef. Be sure to keep your eyes open for turtles and dolphins on the way! Enjoy approximately 1.5 hours of snorkeling the Coffins Patch Sanctuary Preservation Area of the Reef.
Join us as we set off for reef snorkeling at Coffins Patch aboard Helios, our 45’ power catamaran. The shallow patch reefs of the Coffins Patch Sanctuary Preservation Area (SPA), located approximately four nautical miles off Key Colony Beach, offer some of the best snorkeling in the Middle Keys.
Tangs, jacks, stingrays, nurse sharks, grouper, lobster, butterfly fish, and the curious moray all call Coffins Patch home, plying the easy currents among soft corals, up to three-foot round boulder coral, and some of the prettiest patches of pillar coral in the area. The azure Caribbean water around the reef is the best place to observe the abundant sea life! Snorkel gear included.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 09:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Filtered Water
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be proficient at swimming!
- Not recommended for advanced stage pregnancy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Group Excursions are running at 60% capacity or less to allow guests more space on the boat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-168436P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Parasailing Key West Seaport
No Certification Required Guided Scuba Diving Tour
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Key West Wind & Wine Private Charter
Key West Split Fishing Charter
Key West Light Tackle Fishing Charter