Key West Full-Day Island T’ing Eco-Tour: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure
Beautiful Key West is surrounded by sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, making kayaking and dolphin watching the perfect way to spend a fun day in the sun. On the Island T’ing adventure, you’ll sail on a large catamaran away from the bustle of Key West, kayak among the natural backcountry mangrove islands in the Key West National Wildlife Refuge and view local wildlife like dolphins. A full breakfast and buffet lunch with beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria, is included.
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Snorkel gear included
Set sail from Key West Historic Seaport on one of Sebago's modern sailing catamarans on your Kayaking Eco-Tour adventure! Adding kayak to a day of sailing provides an up-close look at the Key West coast, whether you’re swimming above a coral reef, paddling through mangroves, or swimming off the boat. No need to pack snacks—a full breakfast and buffet lunch are included, along with drinks and homemade sangria.
• Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
• Key West National Wildlife Refuge, Florida, USA
• Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours
- 1-hour kayak tour
- Professional guide
- Full breakfast
- Beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria
- All taxes and fees
- Dolphin watching
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 123 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .