Turn Key West into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history.
The adventure begins in the Historic Seaport and takes you on a well-designed course down Duval Street, in and around Mallory Square and through a famous cemetery and other unique stops. The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking, with numerous stops along the route to complete challenges and decipher clues. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop for a bite to eat or simply to enjoy the best sights of the seaside city. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun on a scavenger hunt adventure!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time:
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
Key West Scavenger Hunt Adventure Mobile Experience
1/1/2018 - 12/6/2024
Monday - Sunday : 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people.
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Smart Phone
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Must have US cellular Data Plan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 3.71 out of 5 stars based on 7 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor