Key West Shark and Wildlife Catamaran Tour
This is the only shark tour in the USA and to our knowledge the only tour where guests do not get in the water to view the sharks. Delight in close-up views of sharks and a variety of other marine life. In this eco-friendly catamaran, travel through shallow waters to a location a few miles from shore, observing dolphins, stingrays, barracudas and native birds along the way. Bait is used to attract lemon, nurse and other types of sharks to the side of the boat. Learn all about Key West wildlife and enjoy complimentary soda, juice and chips throughout this family-friendly tour.
In order to adhere to recommended guidelines we are limited to 20 passengers per trip during these difficult times. In order for us to control the number of passengers, you must call KWEA in advance for bookings.
We do have rates for private tours for families.
We're taking every precaution and the boat is sanitized after every tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Key West Extreme Adventures Shark Tours, 245 Front St Located behind the Margaritaville Resort, Key West, FL 33040-8313
After check-in, the Tiger Cat will cruise through Key West harbor on the way to the Key West National Wildlife Refuge. Here guests will see numerous sharks and a variety of wildlife including dolphin.
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Travel through shallow water close to mangrove islands as you make your way about 4 miles (6.4 km) away from shore to the shark viewing site. Along the way, keep your eyes open for dolphin, sea turtles, stingrays, barracudas, tarpon and an array of native birds. Listen to your experienced pilot discuss the delicate ecosystem of this area and its abundance of wildlife. Enjoy complimentary water, soda, juice and chips — as well as the use of polarized sunglasses — during your trip.
When you arrive at the shark destination, get ready for an unforgettable experience! Your pilot will use bait to draw a host of sharks that swim right up to the boat so you and your family can observe them in safety and comfort. See numerous lemon and nurse sharks, and watch out for bull, black tip and hammerhead sharks during nearly one hour of shark viewing. Capture dramatic photos you can't wait to share with family and friends.
Duration: 1 hour 55 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Use of polarized sunglasses
- Soda and juice
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- No alcoholic drinks permitted
- Guests may bring their own lunches and beverages
- Important Note: must call to confirm departure time or your tour may not be guaranteed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 108 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-6426SHARKECO
Similar Tours & Activities