Key West Shore Excursion: Key West Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
When you arrive in port in Key West, take an independent, hop-on hop-off trolley tour shore excursion for the best way to explore the island. While you’re off your cruise ship, simply sit back and relax while your expert tour guide turns back the pages of history to the days of Indians, pirates, wreckers and the Civil War. You’ll get a full picture of Key West during your limited time ashore.
- Family friendly
Old Town Trolley Tour of Key West
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 401 Wall St - Stop #1: Mallory Square - Stop #1 is in front of the Sponge Market, next to the Key West Aquarium. Trolleys will pull up to the American flag, near the shark. Across the street is the Island Juice Bar.
- 801 Caroline St - Stop #2: Historic Waterfront/Mac’s Sea Garden - Stop #2 is on a service road between Margaret and William, running parallel with Caroline. Guests can wait inside Mac's Sea Garden Gift Shop and see the trolleys pull up.
- 150 Simonton St - Stop #3: Simonton & Green Streets - Stop #3 is on the corner of Simonton Row, in front of Diver's Direct, on the northwestern side of the street. There is a bench available for waiting guests. Across the street is Key West Aloe.
- Duval St Parking - Stop #4: Duval Street/Crowne Plaza La Concha - Stop #4 is directly in front of the Crowne Plaza La Concha Hotel on the west side of Duval Street. The trolley will stop in front of the entrance doors to the hotel.
- 804 Whitehead St - Stop #5: Bahama Village Market - Stop #5 is in front of the Bahama Village complex directly on the corner, on the western side of the street.
- 2476 N Roosevelt Blvd - Stop #6: Fairfield Inn - Stop #6 is located at the Fairfield Inn Hotel. The trolleys will stop in the central area of the parking lot.
- 3824 N Roosevelt Blvd - Stop #7: Roosevelt Station at Gates Hotel - Stop #7 is temporarily in front of the Gates Hotel.
- 3835 S Roosevelt Blvd - Stop #8: Best Western Key Ambassador - Stop #8 is located at the Best Western Key Ambassador Hotel. The trolley will stop in front of the office area. Guests can wait inside the lobby and see the trolleys arrive.
- 3501 S Roosevelt Blvd - Stop #9: East Martello Civil War Fort - Stop #9 is at the East Martello Fort and Museum. The fort is located in front of the Key West International Airport. Trolleys will pull in front of the Museum in the parking lot. Across the street is the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1500 Reynolds St - Stop #10: Casa Marina Resort & Beach House - Stop #10 is at the front doors of the Waldorf Astoria Casa Marina Hotel, railroad magnate Henry Flagler's showpiece. The trolley will pull into the parking lot, stopping in front of the doors.
- 513 South St - Stop #11: Southernmost Point Trolley Stop - Stop #11 is located at the Southernmost Point Gift Shop. Trolleys will stop directly in front of the store. Guests shop inside while waiting, or benches are available outside.
- 930 Duval St - Stop #12: Truval Village - Stop #12 is located on the southeastern side of Duval Street. Trolleys will stop on Duval Street near the corner.
- 626 Duval St - Stop #13: Angela Street Depot - Stop #13 is immediately on the northwestern corner where Angela meets Duval. Trolleys will stop on Angela Street, in front of the benches.
Key West Aquarium / Southernmost Point / Fort East Martello Museum / Harry S. Truman Little White House
Operates: Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 15-20 minutes. Patrons with vouchers can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Wheelchair accessible locations are Stops # 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. Open Daily 10-4:30pm. Last full tour departs at 4:30pm
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Key West Shore Excursion: Key West Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
11/28/2022 - 12/4/202211/28/2022 - 12/4/202211/28/2022 - 12/4/202212/5/2022 - 12/11/202212/5/2022 - 12/11/202212/5/2022 - 12/11/202212/5/2022 - 12/11/202212/12/2022 - 12/18/202212/12/2022 - 12/18/202212/12/2022 - 12/18/202212/19/2022 - 12/25/202212/19/2022 - 12/25/202212/19/2022 - 12/25/202212/26/2022 - 1/1/202312/26/2022 - 1/1/202312/26/2022 - 1/1/202312/26/2022 - 1/1/20231/2/2023 - 1/8/20231/9/2023 - 1/15/20231/16/2023 - 1/22/20231/23/2023 - 1/29/20231/30/2023 - 2/5/20231/30/2023 - 2/5/20232/6/2023 - 2/12/20232/13/2023 - 2/19/20232/13/2023 - 2/19/20232/20/2023 - 2/26/20232/27/2023 - 3/5/20232/27/2023 - 3/5/20233/6/2023 - 3/12/20233/13/2023 - 3/19/20233/13/2023 - 3/19/20233/20/2023 - 3/26/20233/27/2023 - 4/2/20233/27/2023 - 4/2/20234/3/2023 - 4/9/20234/10/2023 - 4/16/20234/10/2023 - 4/16/20234/17/2023 - 4/23/20234/24/2023 - 4/30/20234/24/2023 - 4/30/20235/1/2023 - 5/7/20235/8/2023 - 5/14/20235/8/2023 - 5/14/20235/15/2023 - 5/21/20235/22/2023 - 5/28/20235/22/2023 - 5/28/20235/29/2023 - 6/4/20235/29/2023 - 6/4/20236/5/2023 - 6/11/20236/5/2023 - 6/11/20236/12/2023 - 6/18/20236/19/2023 - 6/25/20236/19/2023 - 6/25/20236/26/2023 - 7/2/20237/3/2023 - 7/9/20237/3/2023 - 7/9/20237/10/2023 - 7/16/20237/17/2023 - 7/23/20237/17/2023 - 7/23/20237/24/2023 - 7/30/20237/31/2023 - 8/6/20237/31/2023 - 8/6/20238/7/2023 - 8/13/20238/7/2023 - 8/13/20238/14/2023 - 8/20/20238/14/2023 - 8/20/20238/21/2023 - 8/27/20238/28/2023 - 9/3/20239/4/2023 - 9/10/20239/11/2023 - 9/17/20239/18/2023 - 9/24/20239/25/2023 - 10/1/202310/2/2023 - 10/8/202310/9/2023 - 10/15/202310/16/2023 - 10/22/202310/23/2023 - 10/29/202310/30/2023 - 11/5/202311/6/2023 - 11/12/202311/13/2023 - 11/19/202311/20/2023 - 11/26/2023
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Narrated tour
- Located taxes
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible at the following locations:- Key West Welcome Center and Mallory Square
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.16 out of 5 stars based on 25 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
I'm very glad I decided to book the Key West Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour. We saw all the sights we wanted to see, Jumped off anytime we wanted, and then caught the next trolley. The drivers were entertaining, informative and made our short visit all the more enjoyable. I would definitely book them again on our next vacation to Key West. Our visit was only eight hours and then it was back to the ship. We were able to see more of Key West then we could have if we were using taxis and maps. When we found the restaurant we want to stop to have lunch, we simply jumped off at the next stop and walked a block or two and enjoyed. Then we joined the tour to the next fascinating stop.
If you're planning to explore Key West, don't mess around with maps, taxies, mopeds or bicycles. Book with these folks and really have a good time. :D
It was worth every dollar, very nice, very informative and for the time we had before getting back to the ship it was definitively the best option. I strongly recommend this tour.
My family and I were all sick that day and were not able to do that tour at all unfortunately :(
I was wondering if I could be reimbursed please?
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5046PRTKEYOTT
Similar Tours & Activities