Key West Split Fishing Charter
With Key West Split Fishing Charters the overall cost of the charter is split between several people in order to reduce the cost for all. Book It Now & Save!
- Get out on the water for a low price
- Owner Operated Boats
- Full-time Pro Fishing Guides
- Tournament Tested & Proven
- Productive, Quality Charters
- Top-of-the-line Equipment
Key West Split Fishing Charters are exactly what they sound like: the overall cost of the charter is split between several groups of people or a number of individual people in order to reduce the cost for all. For example, with a group of two in your party, a Key West Charter Captain who has only 4 people booked on a trip that can accommodate 6 may be able to take you on board. Besides being cost-effective and convenient, splitting a charter gives anglers the chance to meet new people and enjoy the greatest sport in the world with new-found friends.
Our Key West Charter Captains offer split charters on the Fish Key West offshore fleet. For $165 per angler we can get off the dock. Your party can experience the best deep sea fishing in the Keys, all inclusive, with no more than 6 fishermen on the boat. All tackle and live bait are provided; you just bring your sunscreen, camera, and cold drinks.
All of our Key West Charter Boats are powered by quiet, efficient, twin outboard motors, making the runs fast so your fishing time is maximized. Our Custom-Built Charter Fishing Boats are well equipped for your fishing trip. Plentiful shade, comfortable seating, private restrooms, top-of-the-line fishing gear, and friendly advice from your Key West Fishing Guide will make your day of Key West Fishing a success.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4, 6 or 8 Hours
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Entire Cost of Fuel
- All Licenses
- Bait and Tackle
- Fish Cleaning Services
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.