Enjoy this 3 hour sunset combo trip. We will cruise out to Key West’s best reef location, where you are welcome to jump in and enjoy an evening snorkel. If you do not feel like getting in the water, no worries, the bar is open! Grab a draft beer or glass of wine & enjoy the views. Once done snorkeling we will venture out on a one of a kind sunset cruise.
We will cruise out to the Florida Marine Sanctuary which is the home of the 3rd largest living coral reef in the world. Keep your eyes open on your way out to the best snorkeling locations in Key West as you never know what you will see on the trip out. Jump in the turquois waters and swim amongst the over 500 different marine life species. This trip includes expert instruction & equipment. Enjoy a relaxing sunset cruise after we are done snorkeling as you watch the sun drift away over the horizon.
This trip includes unlimited draft beer & wine once our guests are done snorkeling.
Sunset Watersports, Florida
Key West, Key West, Florida
Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, Florida 33040
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 88 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor