Key West Truman Little White House
Tour the historic Harry S. Truman Little White House in Key West and learn about a fascinating period of American history. What was once a private compound on a U.S. Navy base is today open to the public as a museum. Listen to fascinating stories told by informative guides about the history of the house, which was built at the beginning of the 20th century. Learn what Thomas Edison and Dwight D. Eisenhower did during their stays, and, of course, about Harry Truman’s long love affair with this gem of a property.
Visit: Harry S. Truman Little White House, 111 Front St, Key West, FL 33040-8311
Guided tour of Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7/11/2020 - 8/13/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Admission and guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 12 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
The tour was very informative. Fun to be standing in the same place as Past Presidents.
This tour was amazing!
The Little White House is a delightful, informative place, especially if you are a history buff like me. The house is exactly as it was when President Truman spent working vacations there, and it's easy to transport yourself back in time to envision this era.
We enjoyed traveling through history with our tour guide George!
This is a fascinating experience. A lot of insight into Truman and broader American Presidential history. The house is very comfortable and there is a lot of original furniture.
The only problem was that the ticket booth had no idea what to do with the confirmation number from viatour. We hadn't printed the vouchers because, of course, we did not have a printer. For our next trip we forwarded the vouchers in an email to the phone. That seems to be what they wanted.
The Truman Little White House is a lovingly maintained snapshot in time. Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave us lots of time to look over and read through lots of artifacts. Well worth the visit. We were fortunate that it was a cooler day when we were there because the house is not air conditioned.
Our guy, Chris, was excellent. Very informative and enthusiastic.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5046WHITE