Mel Fisher Maritime Museum is the only fully accredited museum in the Florida Keys. That means this is more than just an exciting adventure story - it is also a nationally recognized research institution.
Visit: Mel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum, 200 Greene St, Florida 33040
Relive Mel Fisher's battles with the government to retain the artifacts they found - all the way to the US Supreme Court. A true folk legend right in Key West where it all happened!
See the amazing treasure in the Spanish Treasure Galleons galleries discovered by Mel Fisher and his crew, plus so much more! The thought provoking Slave Ship and Key West African Cemetery exhibits provide a stark look into the Transatlantic Slave Trade and Key West’s unique role in it.
Discover the relics found aboard the Henrietta Marie, an English merchant slave ship dating back to 1699. The wreck as discovered in 1972, but was only partially excavated until years later. Hear about the story behind this important piece of history,
Learn about Spanish Coins in the New World, the Real Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Science of Shipwrecks. You can even take a lab tour and see how history is revealed through conservation every day!
Celebrate 30 years of treasure!
Audio Tour of the history and treasure gallery is included in this package. Audio tour is in English.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time:
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
Skip the Line: Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Admission Ticket and Audio Tour
1/1/2023 - 12/31/2023
1/1/2024 - 12/31/2024
Tuesday - Sunday : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday - Sunday : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- One Audio Tour (English)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 21 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor