Key West Aquarium
Discover the intriguing world of the ocean with a visit to the Key West Aquarium. Explore the different sections of the aquarium and gain a thorough understanding of our planet’s alluring oceans. The aquarium features a wide variety of sea life, including eels, parrotfish, groupers, sharks, alligators and much more.
- You've found the best deal online for Key West Aquarium.
- Choose Tours of Key West for secure bookings and helpful customer support.
Visit: Key West Aquarium, 1 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040-6634
Tours offered every half hour throughout the day. (See below for tour types) Shark feedings occur daily at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 4:30pm.
Touch Tank/Aquarium History: Learn the aquarium history (first opened air aquarium in the United States), the importance of the frescos.
Atlantic Shores Interactive Feed: Learn the importance of the mangrove eco system, allow guest the opportunity to feed some of our large game and tropical fish while discussing the variety of fish in the exhibit.
Shark Interactive Feeding: Guides will explain the importance of sharks to our waters while allowing guests to feed and touch a live shark!
Sea Turtle Conservation Tour: Learn the Aquarium’s role in the conservation efforts of these species.
Stingray interactive Feedings: Interact with our stingrays by feeding and petting these animals.
The Atlantic Shores Exhibit is a cross section of a near shore mangrove environment. The 50,000 gallon tank holds a variety of tropical fish and game fish.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Key West Aquarium
11/28/2022 - 12/4/202212/5/2022 - 12/11/202212/12/2022 - 12/18/202212/19/2022 - 12/25/202212/26/2022 - 1/1/20231/2/2023 - 1/8/20231/9/2023 - 1/15/20231/16/2023 - 1/22/20231/23/2023 - 1/29/20231/30/2023 - 2/5/20232/6/2023 - 2/12/20232/13/2023 - 2/19/20232/20/2023 - 2/26/20232/27/2023 - 3/5/20233/6/2023 - 3/12/20233/13/2023 - 3/19/20233/20/2023 - 3/26/20233/27/2023 - 4/2/20234/3/2023 - 4/9/20234/10/2023 - 4/16/20234/17/2023 - 4/23/20234/24/2023 - 4/30/20235/1/2023 - 5/7/20235/8/2023 - 5/14/20235/15/2023 - 5/21/20235/22/2023 - 5/28/20235/29/2023 - 6/4/20236/5/2023 - 6/11/20236/12/2023 - 6/18/20236/19/2023 - 6/25/20236/26/2023 - 7/2/20237/3/2023 - 7/9/20237/10/2023 - 7/16/20237/17/2023 - 7/23/20237/24/2023 - 7/30/20237/31/2023 - 8/6/20238/7/2023 - 8/13/20238/14/2023 - 8/20/20238/21/2023 - 8/27/20238/28/2023 - 9/3/20239/4/2023 - 9/10/20239/11/2023 - 9/17/20239/18/2023 - 9/24/20239/25/2023 - 10/1/202310/2/2023 - 10/8/202310/9/2023 - 10/15/202310/16/2023 - 10/22/202310/23/2023 - 10/29/202310/30/2023 - 11/5/202311/6/2023 - 11/12/202311/13/2023 - 11/19/202311/20/2023 - 11/26/2023
- Admission to Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Key West Aquarium
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 3.16 out of 5 stars based on 77 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5046AQUA