Parasailing in Key West
Float high above and parasail the Atlantic waters for a bird’s eye view of Florida’s beautiful Key West, the Southernmost Point in the US. This parasail adventure gives you everything you want from your vacation – the sun, the water, the refreshing sea breeze and the feeling of absolute freedom, high above all your cares.
For the best parasailing in Key West, let Sebago get you airborne! Key West is an awesome place to parasail with its gentle, warm winds and clear Caribbean waters. From high in the sky, you can see the entire island and gain a whole new perspective on island living.
Enjoy the ride on our parasail boat out to a safe, secure offshore location with spectacular views of Key West. Soon you will be sailing through the air. Be amazed at the quiet stillness while you float 300 feet in the sky. On a clear day, you can see for 12 miles. Scan the crystal blue waters for the abundant sea life below including dolphins, turtles, fish and rays.
If you are new to parasailing, don’t worry – it’s easy, no experience necessary. Our state-of-the-art boats feature extended platforms which allow gentle, dry takeoffs and landings. Sebago’s experienced crew will give you all the instructions you need to feel comfortable. Before you know it, you too will be soaring above the water. Parasailing is great for ages 6 and older.
• Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Parasail (approx. 10 minutes flight time)
- Two paid participants may fly tandem at no additional cost.
- Professional guide
- All taxes and fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 48 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .