Seafood Lover’s Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour
Discover the flavors of the ocean on this locally guided 3-hour food tour of Key West. Savor maritime history through delicious seafood (or tasty non-seafood options) cuban sandwich & key lime pie tastings. Sample classic ingredients like Key West pink shrimp, Caribbean warm-water lobster, and fresh fish. Sip white wine after walking through the tropical neighborhood streets. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, and you'll leave with a greater understanding of the industries that shaped our island and culture. Joining a fish lover, but not one yourself? No problem, we’ve got you covered with equally delicious substitutions.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garbo's Grill @ Hanks!, 409 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
This is where our tasting adventure begins! Please meet us 15 mins before your tour time to meet your guide and check-in!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Bagatelle- Seafood Focused American Eatery. Enjoy rich lobster mac and cheese in the upstairs parlor of a transformed historic home-turned- restaurant.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cuban Coffee Queen, 291 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
We'll stroll through studios inside a local artist collective to have our next tasting of a cuban mix sandwich.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Eaton Street Seafood Market & Restaurant, 801 Eaton St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
At Eaton St Seafood Market: After an enlightening and photogenic stroll through a colorful historic neighborhood rich with intriguing stories, we'll end our tour at an art deco era gas-station-turned Seafood Market to view & learn about all our local delicacies up close and to taste crisp peel & eat Key West Pink Shrimp paired with white wine.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Bakery, 930 Eaton St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Finish your tour with a decadent slice of heaven...our famous Key Lime Pie at an adorable local bakery.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
Food tour of Key West's Historic Seaport
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Half Shell Raw Bar, 231 Margaret St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Food or drink tastings at 5 locations
- Walking tour of downtown Key West
- Professionally-trained local guide
- Exclusive coupons & recipes
- Water is included at most stops
- Seafood substitutes include pork & beef, if this is a problem, please consider another of our tours.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We are unable to accommodate vegetarians/vegans. Only Fish, shellfish, dairy, gluten & nut allergies
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 4 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket, however please notify local tour operator how many will be attending)
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear sun protection, a hat and sunglasses. Key West is extremely hot and humid.
- Comfortable walking shoes. Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Local tour operator can only accommodate shellfish, gluten, & nut allergies. In the special requirements field at check out please note if anyone in your party has a dietary allergy, or is under the age 21
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Operating in groups of 12 or less. Individual tastings. Touchless check in. Guests will respect individual businesses requirements to wear facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted) to cover their nose and mouth while entering and throughout visit at businesses that require them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Operating in groups of 12 or less. Individual tastings. Touchless check in. Guests will respect individual businesses requirements to wear facial covering to cover their nose and mouth while entering and throughout visit at businesses that require them.
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 137 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-44502P2
Similar Tours & Activities