Seafood Lover’s Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour
Discover the flavors of the ocean on this locally guided 3-hour food tour of Key West. Savor maritime history through delicious seafood (or tasty non-seafood options) cuban sandwich & key lime pie tastings. Sample classic ingredients like Key West pink shrimp, Caribbean warm-water lobster, and fresh fish. Sip white wine after walking through the tropical neighborhood streets. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, and you'll leave with a greater understanding of the industries that shaped our island and culture. Joining a fish lover, but not one yourself? No problem, we’ve got you covered with equally delicious substitutions.
Stop At: Garbo's Grill @ Hanks!, 409 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
This is where our tasting adventure begins! Please meet us 15 mins before your tour time to meet your guide and check-in!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida
Bagatelle- Seafood Focused American Eatery. Enjoy rich lobster mac and cheese in the upstairs parlor of a transformed historic home-turned- restaurant.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cuban Coffee Queen, 291 Front St #6, Key West, FL 33040, USA
We'll stroll through studios inside a local artist collective to have our next tasting of a cuban mix sandwich.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Eaton Street Seafood Market, 801 Eaton St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
At Eaton St Seafood Market: After an enlightening and photogenic stroll through a colorful historic neighborhood rich with intriguing stories, we'll end our tour at an art deco era gas-station-turned Seafood Market to view & learn about all our local delicacies up close and to taste crisp peel & eat Key West Pink Shrimp paired with white wine.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Bakery, 930 Eaton St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Finish your tour with a decadent slice of heaven...our famous Key Lime Pie at an adorable local bakery.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Florida 33040
Food tour of Key West's Historic Seaport
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details:
Half Shell Raw Bar, 231 Margaret St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
- Seafood substitutes include pork & beef, if this is a problem, please consider another of our tours.
- Food or drink tastings at 5 locations
- Professionally-trained local guide
- Water is included at most stops
- Walking tour of downtown Key West
- Exclusive coupons & recipes
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We are unable to accommodate vegetarians/vegans. Only Fish, shellfish, dairy, gluten & nut allergies
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 4 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket, however please notify local tour operator how many will be attending)
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear sun protection, a hat and sunglasses. Key West is extremely hot and humid.
- Comfortable walking shoes. Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Local tour operator can only accommodate shellfish, gluten, & nut allergies. In the special requirements field at check out please note if anyone in your party has a dietary allergy, or is under the age 21
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 442 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor