Wild Dolphin Sail & Shallow-water Snorkel
Spend a beautiful Florida day out in the clear, blue waters on a snorkeling and dolphin-watching sailing excursion. Enjoy cruising on a roomy catamaran that books less than half their passenger limit for comfortable social distancing, spot wild dolphins hunting and playing with their babies, and snorkel shallow water coral reefs, wreck sights or the wildlife refuge - wherever the best conditions are from Mother Nature that day. The spacious catamaran offers plenty of room to relax, feel the sea breeze in your hair, enjoy light snacks and drinks, and have fun on the sparkling waters of Key West.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
Spend a day in the Florida sun (or shade), cruising through the perfect turquoise waters that surround Key West on the Echo, a spacious catamaran. Make your way to the historic Key West Seaport, in the center of old town. Walk along the HarborWalk, which goes around the water’s edge and leads straight to the Echo’s dock, behind Turtle Kraals restaurant. Board the Echo and begin your shore excursion at sea!
• Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Catamaran Echo, Key West, FL 33040-6639
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Wild dolphin, sailing and snorkeling tour on the Echo
- Soft refreshments and a variety of snacks and fresh tropical fruit tray
- Drinks including premium beers and wines
- Snorkel equipment and snorkeling instruction
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.28 out of 5 stars based on 39 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
The ship reck is really not a ship but just parts of it in shallow water. The dolphins were amazing !
This tour was amazing!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .