Wild Dolphin Sail & Shallow-water Snorkel
Spend a beautiful Florida day out in the clear, blue waters on a snorkeling and dolphin-watching sailing excursion. Enjoy cruising on a roomy catamaran that books less than half their passenger limit for comfortable social distancing, spot wild dolphins hunting and playing with their babies, and snorkel shallow water coral reefs, wreck sights or the wildlife refuge - wherever the best conditions are from Mother Nature that day. The spacious catamaran offers plenty of room to relax, feel the sea breeze in your hair, enjoy light snacks and drinks, and have fun on the sparkling waters of Key West.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
Spend a day in the Florida sun (or shade), cruising through the perfect turquoise waters that surround Key West on the Echo, a spacious catamaran. Make your way to the historic Key West Seaport, in the center of old town. Walk along the HarborWalk, which goes around the water’s edge and leads straight to the Echo’s dock, behind Turtle Kraals restaurant. Board the Echo and begin your shore excursion at sea!
• Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
• Catamaran Echo, Key West, FL 33040-6639
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Wild dolphin, sailing and snorkeling tour on the Echo
- Soft refreshments and a variety of snacks and fresh tropical fruit tray
- Drinks including premium beers and wines
- Snorkel equipment and snorkeling instruction
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests should bring a towel, sunscreen (no oil), hat, camera, sunglasses, dry bag for personal belongings, and a jacket in fall, winter, spring.
- Exclusive seating now limited to a maximum of 10 passengers on this 28 person sailing catamaran, for comfortable social distancing
- Cancellations due to weather: You will be issued a full refund in the event that the Captain decides to cancel your tour or activity due to weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Rest assured that Echo will continue doing increased sanitation protocol for all surfaces onboard before every trip and provide hand sanitizer for our passengers and crew throughout the cruise.
Average 4.35 out of 5 stars based on 43 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-3172SSWDE