Discover the intriguing world of the ocean with a visit to the Key West Aquarium. Explore the different sections of the aquarium and gain a thorough understanding of our planet’s alluring oceans. The aquarium features a wide variety of sea life, including eels, parrotfish, groupers, sharks, alligators and much more.
Visit: Key West Aquarium, 1 Whitehead St, Florida 33040
Tours offered every half hour throughout the day. (See below for tour types) Shark feedings occur daily at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 4:30pm.
Touch Tank/Aquarium History: Learn the aquarium history (first opened air aquarium in the United States), the importance of the frescos.
Atlantic Shores Interactive Feed: Learn the importance of the mangrove eco system, allow guest the opportunity to feed some of our large game and tropical fish while discussing the variety of fish in the exhibit.
Shark Interactive Feeding: Guides will explain the importance of sharks to our waters while allowing guests to feed and touch a live shark!
Sea Turtle Conservation Tour: Learn the Aquarium’s role in the conservation efforts of these species.
Stingray interactive Feedings: Interact with our stingrays by feeding and petting these animals.
The Atlantic Shores Exhibit is a cross section of a near shore mangrove environment. The 50,000 gallon tank holds a variety of tropical fish and game fish.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Admission to Aquarium
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 3.58 out of 5 stars based on 88 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor