Key West Sunset Sail Aboard Schooner America 2.0
Enjoy an exquisite 2-hour sunset sailing adventure aboard a stunning modern-built schooner! Take in the sights aboard Schooner America 2.0, the most elegant schooner in Key West, as you sail by Mallory Square, Sunset Pier, Sand Key Light Tower and more. Enjoy complimentary beverages throughout your sail along with individually plated hors d'oeuvres. Sit back and relax as your captain sails you effortlessly through the emerald green Key West waters and off toward the horizon for a quintessential Florida sunset experience.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Enjoy views of some famous Key West landmarks from the water as the boat sails along the coast and onward into the sunset!
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
See the famous Fort Zachary from the water as you sail by.
Pass By: Sunset Pier, Duval St Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West, FL 33040
Enjoy great waterside views of Sunset Pier and other famous Key West landmarks as the captain sails America 2.0 alongside the coastline and onward!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Your 2-hour sailing experience aboard America 2.0
- Complimentary beer, wine, Champagne and soda
- Individually plated hors d'oeuvres
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.65 out of 5 stars based on 20 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
We take this cruise every year! Staff are awesome and extremely nice! This is the pinnacle of sunset cruises in Key West! Most impressive, well fitted schooner.
Fantastic boat and crew, great service whilst on board. Highlight of our Key West visit and will never be forgotten.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .