Key West Sunset Sail Aboard Schooner America 2.0
Enjoy an exquisite 2-hour sunset sailing adventure aboard a stunning modern-built schooner! Take in the sights aboard Schooner America 2.0, the most elegant schooner in Key West, as you sail by Mallory Square, Sunset Pier, Sand Key Light Tower and more. Enjoy complimentary beverages throughout your sail along with individually plated hors d'oeuvres. Sit back and relax as your captain sails you effortlessly through the emerald green Key West waters and off toward the horizon for a quintessential Florida sunset experience.
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Florida 33040
Enjoy views of some famous Key West landmarks from the water as the boat sails along the coast and onward into the sunset!
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Florida 33040
See the famous Fort Zachary from the water as you sail by.
Pass By: Sunset Pier, Duval St, Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Florida 33040
Enjoy great waterside views of Sunset Pier and other famous Key West landmarks as the captain sails America 2.0 alongside the coastline and onward!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Complimentary beer, wine, Champagne and soda
- Your 2-hour sailing experience aboard America 2.0
- Individually plated hors d'oeuvres
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We recommend bringing a light jacket as it's often cooler on the water.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Meet at Key West Bight Marina 20-30 minutes prior to your selected departure time to check in at ticket booth and board the sailboat for your sunset cruise
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 1119 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities