Key West Sunset Champagne Cruise
Watch the famous Key West sunset on a 1.5-hour catamaran cruise. While you enjoy twilight views of the sea as the sun goes down, enjoy included wine, sparkling wine, beer, sangria or margaritas on board the boat. . As you sail through the water, admire views of the island with a cold beverage in hand — the perfect way to end a beautiful day in paradise.
- Free drinks included
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Meet for this Key West sunset Champagne cruise at the Key West Historic Harbor. Board one of the sister ships Sebago Cubed or Flyer and get acquainted with your captain and crew. As your boat sets sail, grab a drink of choice to get your evening started. Choose from beer, wine, Champagne, sangria, or soda. You can continue to refill your drink throughout your cruise.
• Sebago Watersports, 205 Elizabeth St i, Key West, FL 33040, USA
• Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
• Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
• Sunset Celebration, Mallory Square Dock, Key West, FL 33040
• Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Beer, wine, sparkling wine, sangria, margaritas and soft drinks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 85 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .