Watch the famous Key West sunset on a 1.5-hour catamaran cruise. While you enjoy twilight views of the sea as the sun goes down, enjoy included wine, sparkling wine, beer, sangria, or margaritas on board the boat. As you sail through the water, admire views of the island with a cold beverage in hand — the perfect way to end a beautiful day in paradise.
- Best view of the sunset!
- The most exciting way to see the sunset away from the crowds.
- Beer, wine, sparkling wine, sangria, margaritas, and soft drinks are included.
Meet for this Key West sunset Champagne cruise at the Key West Historic Harbor. As your boat sets sail, grab a drink of choice to get your evening started. Choose from beer, wine, Champagne, sangria, or soda. You can continue to refill your drink throughout your cruise.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 minutes (approx.)
- Beer, wine, sparkling wine, sangria, margaritas, and soft drinks
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given to travelers by the Tours of Key West customer support team.
Will I get seasick on Key West Sunset Champagne Catamaran Cruise?
If you have any doubts about becoming seasick on the water, we recommend taking a Dramamine® Motion Sickness Relief tablet the night before your trip. Some people recommend taking it the night before your cruise and then again that morning so you will not feel so drowsy.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the Key West Sunset Champagne Cruise must be canceled due to bad weather, and you cannot go on another day or time, you will be issued a refund by Tours of Key West.
Where can I park my car?
If required, parking instructions for the Key West Sunset Champagne Cruise will be included in your confirmation email.
Where is the meeting point for this activity?
Detailed check-in instructions – including meeting point address, Google map, and parking information – for Key West Sunset Champagne Cruise will be included in your confirmation email from Tours of Key West. Please be sure to double and triple check your email address is correct at checkout so this important email makes its way to you!
Detailed check-in instructions – including meeting point address, Google map, and parking information – for will be included in your final confirmation email from Tours of Key West. Please be sure to double and triple check your email address is correct at checkout so this important email makes it way to you!
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 534 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor