Schooner Appledore Key West Premium Sunset Sail with Hors D’oeuvres and Full Bar
Picture the perfect Key West sunset, as you sail and sit on the deck of a romantic two-masted schooner. With the wind blowing in your hair, the tall ship sails into the sunset over the Southernmost Point of the U.S. Among the sights, your captain will take you past Mallory Square's Sunset Celebration and the Navy Mole where big ships dock.
Soak in the sights while enjoying drinks and appetizers throughout your guided Key West two-hour sunset cruise. Included with your tour is champagne, boutique wine, Appledore’s famous home-made tropical sangria, ice cold premium beer and soft drinks. A chef’s selection of hors d’oeuvres and shrimp cocktail complete your perfect evening. A new feature this season: cocktails in an all-inclusive price. Sails up with a Schooner Appledore signature Bloody Mary or Dark & Stormy. Request your favorite cocktail from top-shelf brands.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Meet for this Key West Sunset Sail at the Key West Historic Harbor. Board Appledore Star, a bugeye schooner, and get acquainted with your captain and crew. As your boat sets sail, grab a drink of choice to get your evening started. Choose from champagne, beer, wine, sangria, or a cocktail from the full liquor bar.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Unlimited beer, wine, champagne, soft drinks and water
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Full liquor bar included
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 29 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .
Similar Tours & Activities