Key West Sunset Cocktail Cruise
“The Key West Cocktail Cruise is the best thing to happen to Sunsets since cameras and sunglasses!”
This is not your average Key West pleasure cruise.
Our 2 hour Key West Cocktail Cruise is what happens when true Hospitality Professionals take you out for an evening on the water! You’ll never find Sierra Mist in our Margaritas — just natural ingredients, hand-crafted to perfection and served with precision.
"All Inclusive" Craft Beer, Fine Wine and of course Craft Cocktails are featured each night onboard our spacious 47’ catamaran. We offer a full range of House Specialty Cocktails, California Wines, and South Florida Craft Beer. Our intention is to amaze our guests with 5-star service, and to offer a fresh and unique Sunset Experience every single evening!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Snuba Key West, Palm Avenue Garrison Bight Marina, Slip 7 by Thai Island Restaraunt, Between North Roosevelt Boulevard and Eaton Street, Key West, FL 33040-7011
Check in is 1 hour before sunset returning 1 hour after each night.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Craft Beer & Wine
10/31/2018 - 5/24/2023
Craft Cocktails, Beer & Wine 10/31/2018 - 5/24/2023
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Professional photographer guide
- Sales Tax
- Food Not Included. Guests are welcome to bring their own snacks.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Non Smoking Vessel
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Check in time varies, please call directly to confirm check in time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 27 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-50994P2
Similar Tours & Activities