Beach Day With Picnic Lunch
Your day begins with a pickup at your hotel or at your cruise ship. From there, it's a short ride to the best beach in Key West, Ft. Zachary Taylor. Spend the day relaxing, or snorkeling, exploring Ft. Zach. A delicious picnic lunch is included, as well as towels, beach chairs, umbrella, beach toys and snorkel gear. Enjoy the turquoise water of the American Caribbean and the laid back vibe of Key West!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
Spend the day at historic Ft. Zachary Taylor. Tour the fort and learn about its role in the American Civil War, enjoy an all inclusive day at the beach, including a picnic lunch, beach chairs and umbrella, towels and a cooler of drinks.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 to 5 hours
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .