Are you interested in?
Key West Morning Boat Charter ($496 TOTAL includes up to 6 guests)
Enjoy a morning in the crystal clear water of The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. This private custom charter will take you on an adventure snorkeling at the reef. See marine life in their natural habitat. Sea Turtles, Tropical Fish, Starfish and a living coral reef abound. Your Captain is knowledgeable and will guide you through the experience. You will stop at a tropical sandbar to splash around and see the home for many bird species while encircling the mangroves on your tour. You will also be welcome to Kayak or use the stand-up paddle board! This will help you navigate the sand-bar and have some fun. If fishing is on your bucket list, we can cast the rod and enjoy some near shore fishing. It's your day and you design the activities that you are interested in. No two trips are alike and we can't wait to help you make wonderful memories!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oceans Edge Resort & Marina Key West, 5950 Peninsular Ave, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Kayaks and Paddles
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, FL 33040
We will spend the entirety of our trip enjoying the waters of the beautiful National Treasure.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Stock Island, Stock Island, Florida Keys, Florida
Stock Island is "Old Florida" at it's finest. There are many fisherman still working these docks. They bring in fish, shrimp and lobster on their vessels.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 09:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Paddleboards
- Use of Kayaks
- Swim Noodles
- Fishing Gear
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-111327P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Key West Sunset Snorkel Sail
Champagne Celebration Sunset Cruise
Key West Conch Tour Train
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Key West Wind & Wine Private Charter
Key West Split Fishing Charter
Key West Flats Fishing Charter