Parasailing Smathers Beach Key West
Parasailing at in Key West Fl at Smathers Beach
Fly high over the Smathers Beach Key West as you parasail from State of the art parasail boats
All crews Licensed and insured
Sunset Water Sports
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Parasail Ride
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
This was our first time parasailing and it couldn't have been more fun! Our boat guides were very helpful and extremely friendly I believe their names were Nick and Mel. Had the best time!
Do not miss this opportunity to see and feel the exhilarating views of Key West and the surrounding waters
Nick and Andrew of Sunset Parasailing are smart, helpful, thoughtful, and terrific!
This was the first time ever that my husband and I had parasailed!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.