Parasailing at in Key West Fl at Smathers Beach
Fly high over the Smathers Beach Key West as you parasail from State of the art parasail boats
All crews Licensed and insured
Soar high above Key West and get breathless views of paradise. Come with us as we fly you the highest on the island. Tours of Key West is Florida's original parasailing company. We have been parasailing for over 33 years. Join us on Smathers Beach in Key West for an EXCLUSIVE parasailing experience. We are the only company that can parasail on Smathers Beach. Come get a birds eye view of one of the most beautiful sides of the island.
You will be greeted by our friendly staff and climb aboard out state of the art parasail boats. Our crew will get you all geared up and gently lift off. Keeps your eyes peeled while you are floating high above the island as our aquatic friends swim below. Our captain will even dip your toes in the water if you would like, just ask.
We offer an amazing photo package on the boat, just ask our crew. You can even bring your own Go-Pro or camera too, so you don't miss capturing even one second of the excitement.
Join Key West's Original Watersports Company, Sunset Watersports, for this amazing parasailing adventure.
Sunset Watersports, Florida
Smathers Beach, 2601 S Roosevelt Blvd, Florida 33040
Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, Florida 33040
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Parasail Ride
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 407 traveler reviews collected by Tours of Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities