Seven Mile Bridge, Beach, and Key Deer Tour
Private, exclusive tour of the islands near Key West. The only land-based tour in the Florida Keys, operating from Key West. Small groups of up to 12 travel in a comfortable customized air-conditioned vehicle along the Overseas Highway. Drivers are professional tour guides who share fun and interesting information about the Florida Keys and the islands we traverse. Experience the iconic 7-Mile Bridge, relax on the world-famous Bahia Honda Beach, and photograph endangered Key Deer on Big Pine Key. Children are welcome. This tour is customizable. You'll love this tour so much, you'll book it again next year!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Seven Mile Bridge, Us-1, Marathon, FL 33050
Sit back & enjoy the view as we drive across the 7 Mile Bridge, twice!
Stop At: Bahia Honda State Park, 36850 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043-3517
2 hours free time to relax on the beach, go for a swim or snorkel, and explore the park and historic railroad bridge. Picnic lunch is included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: National Key Deer Refuge, 30587 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043-3400
Photograph endangered Key Deer, the smallest species of deer in North America, while we drive through the National Key Deer Refuge
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Overseas Highway, Key West, FL
Enjoy the panoramic views from our custom van while learning about the Florida Keys from your professional tour guide, who is also your driver.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Lunch - Variety of sandwiches & chips, water & sodas
- Entry Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Entry/Admission - Bahia Honda State Park
- Entry/Admission - National Key Deer Refuge
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks available for purchase
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-46648P8