No Certification Required Guided Scuba Diving Tour
This is a beginner scuba diving tour in the ocean. Absolutely NO experience is needed and we provide everything!
• Adults & children ages 10 and up
• Depths are 15-40 feet (depending on your comfort level)
• We provide absolutely everything
• All tours are in the ocean on a Reef
• Guaranteed to see aquatic life and fish
• Complimentary Go-Pro video.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free drinks included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Try Scuba Diving - Key West, 6810 Front St, Key West, FL 33040-6054
What to Expect
*Remember* this tour is for beginners so no prior scuba diving or swimming experience is required.
• Fundamentals Briefing:
Your dive professional will start you out from the beach where he/she will go over information and fundamentals of scuba diving. Usually 10-15 minutes.
• Getting Comfortable:
Your dive pro will start you out in waist deep water (3ft) to get you comfortable with breathing underwater and teach you some basic scuba diving skills.
• Guided Scuba Dive Tour:
After the dive pros get you comfortable and they are comfortable with you, they will give you an underwater tour, showing you all the beautiful aquatic life and fish. They’ll also capture some of those memories on video!
1.5-2 hours (depending on your group size and how you do in the water)
The length of the dive varies for everyone whether your a seasoned diver or a beginner, depending on your comfort level and air consumption. This is a one-tank dive.
Pass By: Big Pine Key, Big Pine Key, Florida Keys, Florida
Check-In Location is at Horseshoe Lagoon at Big Pine Key
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- There is no charge and a full refund will be issued if we have to cancel for weather
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.82 out of 5 stars based on 11 verified reviews from Tours of Key West and TripAdvisor
We had a blast, my bf is certified but I'm not so it was awesome to be able to experience that with him
This is a great first time scuba diving experience! Its not too intimidating and the instructors make you feel safe. The dive instructors are very knowledgeful and thoroughin their teaching. I wish the visibility would have been better the day we went, but we stillsaw plenty of fish.
This trip is very amazing! I am not a good swimmer so I was a bit nervous. But our coach CJ and Captain Anton are very patient and nice. CJ gave us clear instructions and he allowed sufficient time for us to practice. He took good care of me and I wasn't afraid at all after the first few min.
I was very glad I chose this excursion. It is an excellent way to see if you have what it takes to become a certified diver. The guys leading the tour were pleasant and knowledgeable and took the time to make sure we were comfortable and safe while diving. After this trip, I KNOW I want to become certified. It was a fun!
It was awesome!!! The instructor was professional, fun, extremely attentive. This was my first time diving and I felt completely safe. The footage provided by the instructor was incredible!!!!
I was extremely nervous but Stephen, C J and Chase were great. They filled me with confidence and were very supportive of my fears and questions, they made the whole experience extremely enjoyable. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and has made us confident enough to think about trying for our PADI certification.
great experience for first time scuba
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-25654P1